Mirko Vučinić - Forward - AS Roma (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
While I'll be disappointed if we pay 18 million for him :( I hope he becomes a vital player in our CL spot/title chase.

I think most of us are disappointed because he's not exactly a big name haha :(

JCK give us your crystal ball lol :(

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
18mil, why would anyone waste 18mil on Vucinic??
You can sign a decent player for that sum and besides, if we can waste 18mil for an average squad player we dont, how much are we going to pay for our starter winger? 50???
And 25 for for our CB?, if we have so much money to spend around, why bother with a guy like Zeglier as a starter?

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
18mil, why would anyone waste 18mil on Vucinic??
You can sign a decent player for that sum and besides, if we can waste 18mil for an average squad player we dont, how much are we going to pay for our starter winger? 50???
And 25 for for our CB?, if we have so much money to spend around, why bother with a guy like Zeglier as a starter?
Are you implying that Vucinic won't be a starter when he comes? If that's true I can tell that you will probably be wrong. Because Mirko certainly won't come to Juve to just sit on the bech for the entire season even for a higher salary. And if the rumours of Quag leaving are true then he'll surely play when fit.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
Are you implying that we have bought Quaq in order to sell him?
It depends.

I never said we're going to sell him. I just said that there are rumours nothing more.

As for the bying part, I'm not sure about it but it looked like we were obliged to buy him, so little choice here. But yeah, it makes no sence to sell him after just one (half) season.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I get the disappointment for not signing Aguero and settling for Vucinic, but I don't get the "why would anyone buy Vucinic" questions. It's almost as if people never watched him, which is kinda strange not to know someone who was one of the best players in Roma in the last 5 years.

At least this guy was honest :D
I dont know much about this guy but i like those two videos. Especially when he starts destroying the advertisements after scoring. lol

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It depends.

I never said we're going to sell him. I just said that there are rumours nothing more.

As for the bying part, I'm not sure about it but it looked like we were obliged to buy him, so little choice here. But yeah, it makes no sence to sell him after just one (half) season.
I'm boring and I am repeating myself, but I must say again that Quag had a bad injury and maybe we know that he's a big risk and the injury could be repeated.
If we sell Quag it will be only because of the injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)