Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (117 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Yes I know they have. I meant their skillset, what quality do they have that Pjanic lacks that allows them to play there while he cant
Personally i wouldnt put Pjanic in that role because him playing there is a rarity first and foremost and DLP role also requires you to position yourself well such that you're not left exposing the defense often.With Pjanic's natural instinct being going forward,taking up advanced positions in the pitch,he might not be the most suitable option in the world to play there even if he has all the passing and playmaking skills.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I know they have. I meant their skillset, what quality do they have that Pjanic lacks that allows them to play there while he cant

- - - Updated - - -

Hernanes also didnt play regista up until 2-3 years ago from what I remember
When Hernanes first joined Lazio,he was primarily a DLP for them.

All i can say is Hernanes has played a hell lot more games as DLP in his time with Lazio than Pjanic with Roma or Lyon.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #62
    Personally i wouldnt put Pjanic in that role because him playing there is a rarity first and foremost and DLP role also requires you to position yourself well such that you're not left exposing the defense often.With Pjanic's natural instinct being going forward,taking up advanced positions in the pitch,he might not be the most suitable option in the world to play there even if he has all the passing and playmaking skills.

- - - Updated - - -

When Hernanes first joined Lazio,he was primarily a DLP for them.

All i can say is Hernanes has played a hell lot more games as DLP in his time with Lazio than Pjanic with Roma or Lyon.
    Hernanes loves going forward too, we see him come up and fire a random shot often when he plays. Pjanic wont be a liability defensively in a team like Juve as he would keep his position and distribute the ball if asked to do. Hes a professional footballer, not a 10 year old kid to go forward when he feels like it and not follow the game plan. I dont see him as a liability defensively as you guys seem to, his positioning is decent atleast. If we do sign him i don't believe for a second we will be having problems the few times a year he plays regista

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Hi @zizinho

Just wanted to congratulate you for this great thread.

And also ask @Mark what are the % of this happening.
    I would respond if you asked me directly.

- - - Updated - - -

alright closing in...

- - - Updated - - -

and opening never or when Beppe presents him.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Re-opened for... fun.

Latest news suggest we're paying the release clause.

However, don't buy into it as it's all coming from sportmediaset from what I've noticed.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    I would kill for Pjanic
    This is intriguing to say the least.

It would certainly be an exciting development if it were to come to fruition.

Although i recognize that there is some skepticism about the source of this report that Juve have activated the release clause, I am pinning my hopes that this is about to go into "all systems go" mode onMonday ,16th May when the season is over and Marotta and Patrici can work their negotiating magic.

Overall - as far as the wider transfer picture is concerned - I have a strong feeling that we are in for some very pleasant surprises this Spring/Summer campaign in the way our squad strengthening develops.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Reopening because a sportmercato article.

The website that brought you

Sanchez
    Aguero
    'Juventus will buu suarez to convince van persie'
    'Pogba to 9 different teams'

Good source :tup:

Apr 9, 2015
    It won't happen.

His 38 million clausule is only for clubs outside Italy. Besides that, didn't Marotta say that we are not in the market for Pjanic? I remember he said something like that. Conclusion: Nothing to do here.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Would be a big signing, 38m is a lot of money but as shown with Dybala we do occasionally make big signings is they are sensible. Pjanic is talented, a good age, can play different roles and add quality to our team. Also it weakens possibly our main rival. I don't see why it is unbelievable that we would go for him.

Keep Morata and add a RB/CB and I would be happy with that mercato.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Do you play him as a regista of sorts or as an attacking mid? The only reason it would be possible is if we pay the release clause and Pjanic wants the move.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    an AM, rarely as a regista, he is as lazy as Hernanes (or this one is more inept then lazy). Either AM or attacking/playmaking CM.

This guy would be a top signing for us, exactly type of player we need, but for me he is not a top player. He could become one. But is too inconsistent/weak willed based on how often his level drops past years. But his quality is as playmaker and technically can be very high if he stays on same wavelength.

We becoming the new Liverpool in Youtube with how our fans make many clips of players like they signed for us :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 114)