Miralem Pjanic - CM/AM - AS Roma (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #21

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Why the hell not? He is absolutely worth at least that much

I would rather pay 38 for him than upwards of 50 for Isco.

Yeah.

I said it.
    Because there are/will be holes to fill in the squad. To me Morata and Cuadrado are already gone. Add to that Caceres leaving and problems in midfield. Yeah Pjanic is good and he'd add a lot but what with the rest of our needs?

Say what you want but Pjanic for 38m is no 'opportunity'. We don't know what prices are for Gomes and Oscar for example. I wouldn't rule out those two so early. Oscar won't probably find any space under Conte and to buy, they'll have to sell first. Oscar is a safe bet IMO and they have no CL football so that makes it even more probable.

And then there's Saponara for 15m....

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #27
    lets make a poll about should we close the thread

- - - Updated - - -

Because there are/will be holes to fill in the squad. To me Morata and Cuadrado are already gone. Add to that Caceres leaving and problems in midfield. Yeah Pjanic is good and he'd add a lot but what with the rest of our needs?

Say what you want but Pjanic for 38m is no 'opportunity'. We don't know what prices are for Gomes and Oscar for example. I wouldn't rule out those two so early. Oscar won't probably find any space under Conte and to buy, they'll have to sell first. Oscar is a safe bet IMO and they have no CL football so that makes it even more probable.

none of these can replace Marchisio infront of defense though (not sure about Gomes?)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    lets make a poll about should we close the thread

- - - Updated - - -

none of these can replace Marchisio infront of defense though (not sure about Gomes?)
    Lol, but Pjanic can? Don't be ridiculous. Pjanic is a lazy fucker who never attempts a tackle. He always plays in more advanced roles because he's useful there but he can't defend.

Yeah forget Gomes too. Who said we look for Marchisio replacement anyway?

- - - Updated - - -

a safe bet? Pjanic is miles ahead of Oscar.
    I meant one of the first to leave CFC.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

Wait. You'd rather have Oscar than Pjanic?

Pjanic is so much better than Oscar, it's not even really up for discussion. The holes that you are speaking of. Let's assume Morata and Cuadrado are gone. Fine. 30 million from Morata gets put towards Pjanic. 25 Million for Berardi to replace Morata.

4-3-1-2 now becomes your primary formation, pending the acquisition of a backup RB.

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #34
    Lol, but Pjanic can? Don't be ridiculous. Pjanic is a lazy $#@!er who never attempts a tackle. He always plays in more advanced roles because he's useful there but he can't defend.

Yeah forget Gomes too. Who said we look for Marchisio replacement anyway?

- - - Updated - - -

I meant one of the first to leave CFC.
    ofcourse he can

- - - Updated - - -

That is why we should keep Hernanes till Jan.
    if we cant get someone like Pjanic or Kovacic for that then yes

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
    Jun 1, 2012
    Pjanic cant play in front of defense that well.He's better off as a roaming CM.Besides he's rarely played regista for Roma or not at all.

Kovacic can though.He himself says he feels better in the DLP position.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Pjanic cant play in front of defense that well.He's better off as a roaming CM.Besides he's rarely played regista for Roma or not at all.

Kovacic can though.He himself says he feels better in the DLP position.
    But would we need him to?

I don't think we would.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)