Miralem Pjanić (26 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Because he never benched him and asked him to play like prime Xavi in prime Barcelona?
Judging by minutes played, Koemann has been the only coach not running Pjanič into the ground in the past decade lol, I don't see a significant spike in minutes played between Pjanic in Sarri's Juve and Pjanic in Allegri's Juve or Roma

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Judging by minutes played, Koemann has been the only coach not running Pjanič into the ground in the past decade lol, I don't see a significant spike in minutes played between Pjanic in Sarri's Juve and Pjanic in Allegri's Juve or Roma
it's not necessarily about the spike in minutes. he was a starter for max too, sarri couldn't really make him play more than that. i guess zizinho means that around november '19, pjanic was rushed back after his injury at the nt, and around january-february, the medical staff made it clear that pjanic's muscles were tired, yet he was starting every match.

anyway, i hope it's a pointless discussion. pjanic was sold for a reason. tici unable to find a proper replacement is no reason to bring him back.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We need somebody like Paredes or Locatelli rather than declining pjanic
Paredes is the kind of jabroni I'd like us to stay away from. Pjanic on dry loan is a good deal for me, but additional mids have to come anyway. I doubt bringing Mire on loan means we won't get someone else. Mire isn't gonna block the arrival of other mids.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Paredes is the kind of jabroni I'd like us to stay away from. Pjanic on dry loan is a good deal for me, but additional mids have to come anyway. I doubt bringing Mire on loan means we won't get someone else. Mire isn't gonna block the arrival of other mids.
Pjanic on dry loan deal looks to good to be true either it is an obligation or a swap deal and Paredes is still better than our jabroni bentancur and arthur

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)