Miralem Pjanić (104 Viewers)

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Actually this normal lolzilian lungs. Some are born with normal ones, Roberto Carlos and Cafu for example, but those are rare abnormalities @CrimsonianKing
Roberto carlos is so unimpressive in person, back in 97 I was working in a department store in LA during closing he came in trying to buy some luggage, they had some pre WC match against the US..he was nobody back then though..if someone told you he'd became a legendary LB nobody would buy it..looked like a cabbage salesman

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
we talking about same arthur here right? arthur that was a starter for gremio that won copa libertadores and starter for barca winning la liga?

same guy?

He won La Liga just like Peluso won here. Pjanic won a lot more. Starter? Dude, he played like 1000 minutes per season in Barca. Not just that but he had like 3 goals and 3 assists during his stay in Spain. Then he escaped to Brazil ans wanted to terminate his contract. Yeah, I'm talking about that guy. Same guy who barely showed anything here.

Yeah, that Arthur.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He won La Liga just like Peluso won here. Pjanic won a lot more. Starter? Dude, he played like 1000 minutes per season in Barca. Not just that but he had like 3 goals and 3 assists during his stay in Spain. Then he escaped to Brazil ans wanted to terminate his contract. Yeah, I'm talking about that guy. Same guy who barely showed anything here.

Yeah, that Arthur.
Arthur didn't want to terminate his contract, it was barca that tried to force him out in the first place to get this deal through, then alienated him for the rest of the season for treating him like shit.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Pjanic had to go indeed. He was regressing and it would have been the last year of his contract.
Did we get the better deal? It's yet to be seen.

What is clear so far, though, is that we got the worse player.
Even in his last two seasons in Juve, when Pjanic wasn't good at all, he shat all over this Arthur from 2020/21. In every single offensive, every defensive, and all but one passing stat, he was (much) better than Arthur.
pjanarthur.jpg
LMAO Pjanić at Barca this season has 0.8 chances created per game. Fuck me Barca fucked us royally in this deal

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pjanic had to go indeed. He was regressing and it would have been the last year of his contract.
Did we get the better deal? It's yet to be seen.

What is clear so far, though, is that we got the worse player.
Even in his last two seasons in Juve, when Pjanic wasn't good at all, he shat all over this Arthur from 2020/21. In every single offensive, every defensive, and all but one passing stat, he was (much) better than Arthur.
pjanarthur.jpg
That’s embarrassing for Arthur and the Tootsie fanbois. Pjanic of last two seasons was really poor, one of the big reasons we lost the ability to control matches post 2017-18 was his decline. But Arthur hasn’t helped us out in that regard even a bit.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
People don't understand this, they think we paid some 10M (don't know the exact number, couldn't care less) plus Pjanic, so they think it was cheap. But we'd have been better off if we sold Pjanic for some small plusvalenza instead
first thing i though when the deal happen. Then i realize later.
seems that tici couldn't convince barca to accept the deal without swap, or convince pjanic to go other than barca (i heard chelsea interested to)
second is, again, plusvalenza. lets say we sell him 30M. we bought someone 40 M with same 5 year contract There would have been huge plusvalenza we lost for that season booking (2019/2020) rather than pjanic-arthur swap. the amortization difference per year for new player in comparison with arthur is not so much (i count 6M difference).

a devastating choice we should make because of a failing Ronaldo project.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
That’s embarrassing for Arthur and the Tootsie fanbois. Pjanic of last two seasons was really poor, one of the big reasons we lost the ability to control matches post 2017-18 was his decline. But Arthur hasn’t helped us out in that regard even a bit.
Yeah, he's been poor, although I think people exaggerated it a little bit, still at his worst he is better and more instrumental than Arthur.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
you might wanna rewatch the two goals benevento scored against juve this season
Thats not what Im talking about. How many times did Pjanic in possession get tackled in dangerous areas, countless times in his last season or 2 with us

Arthur gave the ball away with a bad pass, not actually tackled in possession, if anything Arthur has a knack of retaining possession whilst being crowded out.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

You really deserve to be bullied around here...
You really don't watch any of the matches. @Lion is proud of you.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Thats not what Im talking about. How many times did Pjanic in possession get tackled in dangerous areas, countless times in his last season or 2 with us

Arthur gave the ball away with a bad pass, not actually tackled in possession, if anything Arthur has a knack of retaining possession whilst being crowded out.
based on what exactly?

1617197900809.png

per 90m stats would be a better indication: arthur plays less minutes per matches (58 on avg, 76 for pjanic last season), yet he, the guy who's allegedly immune to pressing, gets dispossessed just as many times as shitty, old, slow, finished pjanic who got dispossessed countless times according to you.

at least check your facts before pulling claims out of nowhere.

let's cut the bullshit, we already conceded more after direct errors by arthur than similar errors by pjanic. arthur played ~half a season for juve, pjanic left after 4 years, with one single direct error that resulted in a goal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)