Miralem Pjanić (61 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
signing useless players with a low wages .... seems a good plan why not ...

he proved how useless he is two times and yet lets offer a deal to him ... tie him for 4 years :lol2:
It is comparatively better than Paratici’s approach of acquiring useless players at exceptionally high wages

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
It is comparatively better than Paratici’s approach of acquiring useless players at exceptionally high wages
so based on your opinon ...

Cheisa is useless
De Ligt is useless

but Pjanic return is the deal....you can work as our sport director ...I can approve that

and ..and ..get Spinazzola while you at it ...then come here complain about how much he stays in the clinic instead of the field ...

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
so based on your opinon ...

Cheisa is useless
De Ligt is useless

but Pjanic return is the deal....you can work as our sport director ...I can approve that

and ..and ..get Spinazzola while you at it ...then come here complain about how much he stays in the clinic instead of the field ...
You tell me…

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Pjanic > Arthur, Ramsey, Bentancur, Mckennie, Rabiot

And aside from pre-injuries Ramsey, it’s never really been close.
Pjanic > any Tuz opinion ..... the ultimate playmaker we are missing ..

im really surprised with your opinon here ...

even at his prime with Allegri ...the player is a pussy ...all what he do is back and side way passing ...even Dybala and Ronaldo complained in front of him about that of one of his trade matches ...now he is good to you :boh:

not this ..but he confirmed his fall in Barca. ...yet you guys wants him back ....

not only this ...at high salary and the wrong side of age ....!!

and Pogba who is doing great for France at least ...you keep shiting on him day in day out ...you have created a Post Ironic Temple their so no one can pass a positive post about him and now Pjanic is good in your eyes

really i have no words to say after this ...:boh:

ps: i could agree that Benta is garbage ...the rest not fulfilled yet , played under a NONE coach ...and yet you come to write them off ....!!

Amazing

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Pjanic > any Tuz opinion ..... the ultimate playmaker we are missing ..

im really surprised with your opinon here ...

even at his prime with Allegri ...the player is a pussy ...all what he do is back and side way passing ...even Dybala and Ronaldo complained in front of him about that of one of his trade matches ...now he is good to you :boh:

not this ..but he confirmed his fall in Barca. ...yet you guys wants him back ....

not only this ...at high salary and the wrong side of age ....!!

and Pogba who is doing great for France at least ...you keep shiting on him day in day out ...you have created a Post Ironic Temple their so no one can pass a positive post about him and now Pjanic is good in your eyes

really i have no words to say after this ...:boh:

ps: i could agree that Benta is garbage ...the rest not fulfilled yet , played under a NONE coach ...and yet you come to write them off ....!!

Amazing
What on earth are you rambling on about?

Pjanic isn’t better than Locatelli or Barella or Jorginho or Verratti currently. He’s not better than a huge number of CMs I would much rather sign.

He was better a couple years ago under Max, and wasn’t at all a pussy under him lol. He managed to be a major part of driving us to two domestic doubles and getting us to a CL final under Max. Often plis performance in the return leg at the Camp Nou in 2017 was grinta and beastliness personified.

But he’s gone into decline and I’d rather he didn’t come back. Because he’s no longer good enough. Which is a sad indictment of our current midfield given that he’s better than all of them and twice the player that turd Arthur is who Tootsie replaced him with.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
He's done FOR JUVE. Wait, we're trying to get rid of players (no luck so far) but now we want to add a player we already had. So now we'll have Arthur + Pjanic? I'm lol and so must be every other big club in Euro. Barca trying to cut wages and let's do them a favor. I wouldn't take him on $1 loan.

And Pjanic was great with Juve once, but just can't anymore see SLOW motion movement going across midfield. Let's go the way of Italy with quicker decision making. Those Pjanic FKs and key passes after waiting for the right moment were great but nostalgia time is over.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'll take him. Get's Ronaldo out of the FK arena and Pjanic/Dybala (if healthy lol) back to taking them.

McKennie is glorious. He will provide ample cover for the midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

Not Barca. That Salt Bae pedo giving Pjanic's son the goofy giggles.
Thought that was a MAGA hat on the table behind him :touched:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
According to Tuttosport, Massimiliano Allegri has recently called Pjanic and asked him to join Juventus.
https://football-italia.net/juventus-transfer-news-allegri-calls-pjanic/

This feels so familiar, and yet so strange.
Familiar because a decade ago, one other player who played in the same position (Pirlo) was considered a "done player" after two really bad seasons in Milan, and then he was revived after he joined Juve. Strange because Allegri was the coach when Pirlo sucked, Pirlo was the coach when Pjanic left Juve, and Allegri is the coach who now wants Pjanic back.

Pjanic is no Pirlo. It's probable that he won't lift up a struggling team to a scudetto, the way Andrea did 10 years ago. But Allegri is 10 years wiser and he might have learned from a past mistake. It's gonna be quite the story if Pjanic joins and helps us win a scudetto after two years of sucking, the same way, or in a similar way Pirlo did it in the past.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)