Miralem Pjanić (49 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
People (afghan, who else) putting Marchisio and Pirlo in the same sentence when talking about registas, like theyre the same tier lol. Where are the world class matches from regista Marchisio in the CL knockouts? I can think of one, Dortmund in 2015. Against Bayern, we looked clueless with him and like a different team when Nanes replaced him. Pjanic had 2 campaigns playing as a regista in a 3 man mid for us, and both seasons he was integral, 1st against Real then against Atletico. I love Claudio, but this myth about him being a GOAT tier regista, and Pjanic being nowhere near his level is dumb. No wonder though, since its afghan whos constantly bringing it up
This myth about Marcisio :sergio:
Whoever thinks Marchisio was some kind of supreme regista, doesnt need to look furher than 2nd round 1st leg Juve vs Bayern in 2016. He was so bad that night, couldnt complete a simple 5 yard pass. With him being unable to bring the ball forward, Bayern got us pinned back into our box. When Hernanes replaces you at half time, no further comment is necessary. Decent player, fanboys move on.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If there is no different in the last games Pjanic and Marchisio to your eyes. Really not sure what to say to you.
Throwing out the disastrous display by Pjanic last match, then yes, I would say they look similar to one another using Pjanic's current year. Pjanic was better and had more talent in previous years compared to Marchisio.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)