Miralem Pjanić (25 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He has already been good for over 10 years now. It's good that you're finally noticing it too ;).

Pavle mode on/

it only took him 3 years to realize Pjanic is class. Not 3 weeks. Not 3 months. But 3 years! So slow!

/Pavle mode off

Did I do it right? :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

he's been our best midfielder since he joined juventus, and it never was even close.

and you talk about anybody being slow. the irony there.
Dude talks out his ass so much. Now he called it. :howler:

Just a few matches ago he said Bentancur was the better performing regista when he came on in the 2nd Half of a match. :lol3:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Age is obviously an important factor. Pjanic will be 30 at the end of this season and players of that age rarely go for big money unless they literally transcend the game (Ronaldo).

If Pjanic was 24 and playing at his current level, you can bet that the likes of Real Madrid and Manchester United would consider bidding 100m for him.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Definitely playing his best ever football at the moment, he seems full of confidence throughout and compared to previous seasons when he wasn’t necessarily poor but used to disappear for large parts of the game he now seems to not shy away from the ball at all and seems more determined to move closer to the oppositions goal, which obviously seems to benefit him.

Hopefully he can keep up on a similar level/gear towards the business end of the season aswell.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He had worldclass games like Vucinic, but he did not have consistency. He would play a perfect match, then pull off 2-3 average displays. This season he’s been our best player.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
And I've never claimed you said that.
Ah....

It's illegal to induct anyone into the armed forces if they've an IQ of less than 83. Because there isn't a single thing you can be trained to do in the military if you've an IQ of less than 83 that isn't positively counterproductive. That's 10% of the population.

Let's pretend you're a US citizen. You wouldn't get into the military. You're the 10%.

Jun 6, 2015
Ah....

It's illegal to induct anyone into the armed forces if they've an IQ of less than 83. Because there isn't a single thing you can be trained to do in the military if you've an IQ of less than 83 that isn't positively counterproductive. That's 10% of the population.

Let's pretend you're a US citizen. You wouldn't get into the military. You're the 10%.
:agree: Thankfully I'm Finnish and even with my limited intellectual capacity I got to serve in the army.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ah....

Pretty neat policy.

Jun 6, 2015
You’re Finnish?:grin:

@Lapa you have a drinking buddy :p
I am.

Drinking with Lapa :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

How many human beans did you kill?
Now you have to say
Zero, I only ever killed communists

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 Lite mit Tapatalk
We are super peaceful. Will only get to kill communists if they try to invade our country.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Does anyone think that Pjanic has the looks to actually be an actor?

He could act in horror flicks as an American red neck family’s mentally unstable half-son, killing small animals for his past time.

Jokes aside, this guy is indeed killing it this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)