Miralem Pjanić (35 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
ill take my brother Labile, but selling Pjanic would definitely hurt us. unless Bentancur suddenly reached his prime overnight, we dont have a WC regista anymore
Lol, was thinking the same.

Question...... Can Kovacic play regista?:snoop:

Im preparing for it just in case

enzo

May 14, 2012
Buffon :sad: :cry:

The Pole

Chiellini Rugani :shifty: Benatia (believe it or not!) Cuadrado Marchisio Costa Bentancur Dybala Pjaca Berna Mandzukic (but I think it's time to sell him)

I rate Allegri quite highly, although he does piss me off with his cautious approach in some games

Nedved and Paratici :D
With the current rumours you might get lucky. Pjanic in the news, Higuain news. Unfortunately Dybala also in the news. IMO, of these 3 Pjanic would be the hardest to replace in short time.
I don't want us to sell Dybala, non si tocca! I also don't think Morata will give us the goals Higuain does. (While I believe Morata could grow and improve drastically here - but not for this kind of money...)

Jul 13, 2010
I don't know if we need to replace pjanic. Who says that? Is the deep-lying playmaker a key to success? I think pjanic is not essential if we would have, let's say, isco.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I don't know if we need to replace pjanic. Who says that? Is the deep-lying playmaker a key to success? I think pjanic is not essential if we would have, let's say, isco.
do we have any chance to sign isco or anybody of that level?

let's just keep pjanic.

enzo

May 14, 2012
So Pjanic is *not* essential, if we would have Isco. Do we have Isco? No. That makes Pjanic is essential. Is that what you are saying?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
With the current rumours you might get lucky. Pjanic in the news, Higuain news. Unfortunately Dybala also in the news. IMO, of these 3 Pjanic would be the hardest to replace in short time.
I don't want us to sell Dybala, non si tocca! I also don't think Morata will give us the goals Higuain does. (While I believe Morata could grow and improve drastically here - but not for this kind of money...)
I think he would be the easiest one to replace.

Then again, I still don't understand what's so special about him, except his free kick delivery.

Jun 6, 2015
Pjanic is so underrated on this forum it's crazy. He's great under pressure, something that is very important in his position. Makes everything look easy (the reason people underrate him probably). Those subtle body feints he makes to create time for himself are joy to watch.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Great under pressure? Our midfield has been under pressure in most games, and it has been anything but great lol. He doesnt contribute a whole lot. He would be the first I would sell, as he still has some hype and market value. But he offers next to nothing. He has a super lazy attitude, jogs around, doesnt make himself available, makes simple passes, often backwards and plays like he cant be bothered. And when things go to shit, he gets himself stupid cards. Horrible attitude. He seems overall very happy about where he is with his career and I think he would be content with just cashing his contract in and stay at this level. Sell his ass and get a player with balls and ambition. Bentancur, Can, new DM, Matuidi (not used as a fucking winger) and Khedira for backup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)