Miralem Pjanić (57 Viewers)

OP
zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #3,641
    don't think he can do it with Dybala taking half the freekicks though, really incredible how we have 2 guys that in time would crack their way into all time free kick scoring greats in Serie A if they didn't have to split them
    if they stick around long enough in Serie A, they could still do it, even while playing together. 3-4 FKs a season for each of them and im happy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    Barca links i can understand. Real not. Modric and Kroos had fantastic games. Real might need to replace Ronaldo or Bale this summer. And maybe buy new keeper. Doesnt make sense. Also Modric still has couple of years left. He is 32. Pirlo was 36 when we played final in 2015. Their midfield is one of the best now.

I do wonder what zizinho will do if we sell Pjanic. And replace him with some nobody.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    For 70-80 million, he can go. I don't rate him as highly as some do on here, and he tends to drift in and out of games more often than not. He's a great player on his day, but rather inconsistent and a card magnet.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
    May 2, 2017
    For 70-80 million, he can go. I don't rate him as highly as some do on here, and he tends to drift in and out of games more often than not. He's a great player on his day, but rather inconsistent and a card magnet.
    Lets face it, apart from Dybala, there isnt a single Juve player, coach or director you actually rate

dont know why you bother really

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    If we intend to play 4-4-2 then sell him because he is at 50% capacity in this formation.

A player who intends to pass the ball always needs players to show for the ball. The 4-4-2 keeps our "wingers" in line with Pjanic most of the time and Higuain can't get in behind, so there are no key passes to be made.

enzo

May 14, 2012
    Lets face it, apart from Dybala, there isnt a single Juve player, coach or director you actually rate

:agree:

@Bianconero81 Seriously, which players and member of staff do you actually rate? Who is part of the core of this Juventus team, in your opinion?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    :agree:

@Bianconero81 Seriously, which players and member of staff do you actually rate? Who is part of the core of this Juventus team, in your opinion?
    Buffon :sad: :cry:

The Pole

Chiellini Rugani :shifty: Benatia (believe it or not!) Cuadrado Marchisio Costa Bentancur Dybala Pjaca Berna Mandzukic (but I think it's time to sell him)

I rate Allegri quite highly, although he does piss me off with his cautious approach in some games

Nedved and Paratici :D

OP
    zizinho

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
  • Thread Starter #3,659
    Buffon :sad: :cry:

The Pole

Chiellini Rugani :shifty: Benatia (believe it or not!) Cuadrado Marchisio Costa Bentancur Dybala Pjaca Berna Mandzukic (but I think it's time to sell him)

I rate Allegri quite highly, although he does piss me off with his cautious approach in some games

Nedved and Paratici :D
    what about his coaching staff?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009

I didn't say I don't rate him. I just don't rate him as highly as some. Nothing wrong with that.

- - - Updated - - -

what about his coaching staff?
    You mean the guys actively contributing to the injuries of key players throughout the course of the season? :p

Pjanic for Pogba? Yay or nay?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)