Miloš Krasić (1 Viewer)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
I don't know what's wrong with my statements. Krasic surely doesn't look like your typical footballer. Maybe I am too harsh on him but that's because of his 4 first months here, but I've lost faith in him ever regaining that form. Elia while still being very scepcical maybe has somethin new to offer. But yes comparisons with Amauri are taking it too far.

Also Marchisio top 5 midfielder in the world this season? I don't see why not he scored 5 goals for us in 10 games and decided the games against Inter and Milan. And it's not like all he do is scores, he is constantly engaged in attack and contributes significantly in defence. He also scored for the Azzurri. Top 5 is not a stretch, not at all. And I'd like to see someone name 5 CMs in better form this year.

I also never said Conte is better than Mourinho, just that I see huge potential in him and that if it works out he'll be a better manager for US than Mourinho because he is Italian and a Juve legend.
Cristiano Ronaldo - (12 App) 14 goals in La Liga. (4 App) in CL with 3 goals.
David Silva - (11 App) 4 goals & 7 assists in PL. (4 App) in CL with 2 assists.
Mario Gotze - (11 App) 5 goals & 4 assists in Bundesliga. (4 App) in CL with 2 assists.
Eden Hazard - (13 App) 4 goals & 4 assists in Ligue 1. (4 App) in CL with 1 assist.
Andre Ayew - (12 App) 4 goals & 1 assist in Ligue 1. (3 App) in CL with 2 goals.
Javier Pastore (10 App) 6 goals & 2 assists in Ligue 1. (4 App) in Uefa Cup with 2 assists.
Jeremy Menez - (10 App) 2 goals & 3 assists in Ligue 1. (3 App) in Uefa Cup with 2 goals & i assist.

Take your pick, i've listed more than 5 players that are in scintillating form for their club, performing domestically & internationally. I didn't even have to pull out their international stats. I bet you haven't even seen half of these players & you're quick to make outlandish claims. Bare in mind there are a few more players that i've missed, lets not forget about midfielders plying their trade in lesser known leagues.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
My bad.:D I can still provide him with 5 CM midfielders though, it's doesn't change a damn thing & if you have a look at my sig, he said Marchisio one of the top 5 midfielders in europe this year.;)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Don't know. I guess you'd have to watch a shitload of games to come up with those names though.
That's exactly my point, i've watched a lot of Bundesliga, EPL, La Liga & Ligue 1 games to know that Marchisio despite his great form isn't anywhere close to being one of the top 5 midfielders/CM in europe form wise. If Marchisio is one of the top 5 midfielders this year, then Giovinco certainly is too.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Krasic no longer wanted at Juve

Milos Krasic’s future at Juventus is in real doubt. “Coach Antonio Conte doesn’t want him anymore,” said his representative.

Krasic, signed from CSKA Moscow in 2010 for €15.5m, has recently lost his place in the Old Lady’s starting line-up.

He began the campaign on the right wing, but Conte now fields a 4-1-4-1 system that sees Mirko Vucinic and Simone Pepe fielded on the flanks.

“Conte doesn't want him anymore,” agent Dejan Joksimovic is quoted as saying in the Serbian media on Monday.

“Milos has to play so the best thing we can do for him now is to find a new club.

“Chelsea and Manchester City made bids for him in the summer, but Juve turned them down.

“You never know what will happen, but both of those clubs have yet to adequately fill the position of right winger in their starting line-ups.

“Juventus must act quickly because while he is not playing, Krasic's price in the market is dropping day after day.

“Krasic must play and in one month's time we should have a clearer picture. We will see how the story develops from now until Christmas."

The Serbian international has also been paired with Borussia Dortmund recently, but Joksimovic snubbed that option.

“I think Krasic is a bit bigger than Borussia at the moment,” he added. “These are stories without any substance.”

Krasic, 27, has started just four League games for the Old Lady this term and he’s featured in only 306 minutes of action.

FI.net

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
If he is to go, then best to do business with Citeh. At least we could get a nice sum from them or possibly get a player in exchange, Kolarov being the best option for us.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I doubt that Conte said in Oct/November that he doesn't want Krasic. Sounds like BS.

Does Conte need to justify why he is in the stands? The guy is sucking balls right now, he needs to win back his position. If benching his current form means that Conte doesn't want him, then his agent is a massive dickeater.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I doubt that Conte said in Oct/November that he doesn't want Krasic. Sounds like BS.

Does Conte need to justify why he is in the stands? The guy is sucking balls right now, he needs to win back his position. If benching his current form means that Conte doesn't want him, then his agent is a massive dickeater.
I dont trust agents at all, but if he is telling the truth that Conte doesn't want him, then his agent is right to be looking for a new club. Besides, after a disappointing start Krasic hasn't had a shot at proving anyone wrong. What is it now, 4 games without 1 min on the pitch?

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Why is his agent a dickeater? It's in his best interest to make Krasic leave & make money off the transfer fee. It's not like Krasic is settled & playing well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)