Miloš Krasić (6 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Kolarov straight swap or we can offer him(+cash) to Dortmund/Gladbach for Götze/Reus or just to anyone who are willing to pay the most.
:D
It's too tough to call, considering Dzeko's undeniable quality & add to the fact that we can always buy a good LB. If we could do business with Dortmund then it would be a major headache to choose between Götze, Hummels or Subotic.:D

frick

Apr 4, 2010
My best valuation of his current price is 10m.
I think he can still be valued as 15m. His price has went up since his great run of form last season so the poor displays he's currently on kind of even it all out.

The Serbian international has also been paired with Borussia Dortmund recently, but Joksimovic snubbed that option.

I think Krasic is a bit bigger than Borussia at the moment,” he added. “These are stories without any substance.”

Krasic, 27, has started just four League games for the Old Lady this term and he’s featured in only 306 minutes of action.
:shifty:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
shouldn't piss anyone off, we've coped better without him tbh, and if Krasic' agent thinks his client is too good for dortmund as well, then :lol: such a 1 dimentional player, all our other wingers bar elia perhaps are far better and suited to our style.

oh and arriverderchi - That is Italian for goodbye if you hadn't learnt that already Milos

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Exactly BD. Our 433 has far outperformed any formation we have used with out and out wingers like the 442 or 424.

Our front 3 need to be intelligent on AND off the ball. Krasic is rarely either with or without the ball. There is a reason why he won't come close with this form. We are dominating possession in games he doesn't help something like that.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
shouldn't piss anyone off, we've coped better without him tbh, and if Krasic' agent thinks his client is too good for dortmund as well, then :lol: such a 1 dimentional player, all our other wingers bar elia perhaps are far better and suited to our style.

oh and arriverderchi - That is Italian for goodbye if you hadn't learnt that already Milos
That's not helping your case, bro.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Krasic is so prone to losing the ball, he lacks any real intelligence, i know many here go on about pepe being a headless chicken but at least under Conte he is using his head a lot more, same said for Giacch. and even Estig.

Yesturdays game where we played vucinic out wide more or less confirmed that krasic has no space in this team, unless something drastic happens to him over night, even then Vucinic was a major threat, cutting on the inside just as Conte desires in his system

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
:sergio: @some "fans" here .

Last year everyone was screaming like bitchies after him now everyone hates him , the fuck is wrong with you .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
what you ought to be asking is, what the fuck is wrong with milos?
He is totally out of form , he lost his self confidence . All he need is to play more often and support i'm sure he'll be back .
He is way way better than all our Wingers . Also Pepe last year was shit but this year he is doing really really good .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)