Miloš Krasić (6 Viewers)

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Both of them were decent today. They caused no harm to the team. I don't mind them getting the salaries as long as they don't play. It was a mistake to buy them, it will be a mistake to use in the matches. We can't afford to many mistakes.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
LOOOL @pic

Maan!! I didn't like this man since day 1! Sure I was happy when he scored for us, sure I was extremely flattered when he wanted only Juventus (that's how it should be all players should be fantasizing about us like they fantasise about Farca and Madrid :andy2: ). But dude is soooo simple and how ppl compared him to Nedved made me dislike him even moar!

Sell while ppl still think he's a footballer!

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Ungrateful bunch we are, arent we?

I mean players come and go, but atleast give the guy a break. He chose juventus in their worst time instead of oil city and money unlike dzeko and others. Not to mention he did have his moments too, so even if we end up selling him, theres absolutely no reason to hate on this guy.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
His contributions during the first half of last year were priceless. Looks like he doesn't fit Conte's system since his style is different but hopefully he gets his form back so he can add another dimension to the team, even if only as a sub.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Rather Elia than him. He had a year to regain his form but what is enough is enough. I don't want to see him play another game for us. I think it would be best for all involved parties that we part ways in january.
Totally, I was very sceptical when I saw pictures of him for the first time. He looked nothing like a profesional footballer. He had me fooled for 4 months, but the truth came out soon enough and no signs of improvement in a year.
...and Marchisio is one of the best CM's in the world. Jesus christ dude :sergio:

Aug 1, 2003
Krasic is truly suffering from a dip in form but he's not absolutely TERRIBLE a la Amauri. The man has contributed to Juve last season and although clearly not the best in his position in this team right now, he's not completely hopeless. I understand why some people might want to sell him in January, but to talk as if Krasic has done naught for Juve etc and such disrespect is fucking ridiculous

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Exactly right, the way people are talking shit about him as if he's fucking nobody like Almiron, Andrade or Palladino. Insinuating that Milos has done NOTHING for this team before. This guy single handedly won us several games last season, and Ill be forever greatful to him for that.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Krasic is truly suffering from a dip in form but he's not absolutely TERRIBLE a la Amauri. The man has contributed to Juve last season and although clearly not the best in his position in this team right now, he's not completely hopeless. I understand why some people might want to sell him in January, but to talk as if Krasic has done naught for Juve etc and such disrespect is fucking ridiculous
Amauri scored a heap of goals for us in his first 6 months. Why do we all dislike him now?

I hope Krasic will once again find his form. But watch him closely, he lacks basic football skills like a solid passing game. He is unable to use his left foot, has limited vision, prone to diving, has zero defending skills, low stamina, weak physically and has a feather shot. The only thing he has going for him is his blistering pace, which frankly, is most suitable for an EPL counter-attack yawn-fest.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Amauri scored a heap of goals for us in his first 6 months. Why do we all dislike him now?

I hope Krasic will once again find his form. But watch him closely, he lacks basic football skills like a solid passing game. He is unable to use his left foot, has limited vision, prone to diving, has zero defending skills, low stamina, weak physically and has a feather shot. The only thing he has going for him is his blistering pace, which frankly, is most suitable for an EPL counter-attack yawn-fest.
Why do people think this? He can use it fine.

jussr

Jan 26, 2011
I don't know what's wrong with my statements. Krasic surely doesn't look like your typical footballer. Maybe I am too harsh on him but that's because of his 4 first months here, but I've lost faith in him ever regaining that form. Elia while still being very scepcical maybe has somethin new to offer. But yes comparisons with Amauri are taking it too far.

Also Marchisio top 5 midfielder in the world this season? I don't see why not he scored 5 goals for us in 10 games and decided the games against Inter and Milan. And it's not like all he do is scores, he is constantly engaged in attack and contributes significantly in defence. He also scored for the Azzurri. Top 5 is not a stretch, not at all. And I'd like to see someone name 5 CMs in better form this year.

I also never said Conte is better than Mourinho, just that I see huge potential in him and that if it works out he'll be a better manager for US than Mourinho because he is Italian and a Juve legend.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm losing faith in him, but let's see how he reacts when Conte gives him the chance to prove himself.

I agree that the Amauri-comparisons are silly, because he's not that terrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)