Miloš Krasić (5 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Right, like I said "not many" people go lights out for over a year. There is a HUGE concern with a guy making a couple million a season and not being able to put in a good run of at least 3 games. Not sure why it doesn't concern anyone here considering how brilliant he was the beginning of last year and how he has completely dropped so drastically.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No but he gets a large amount of criticism from you and it just seems so sudden too.

I just got home. :D
It seems sudden because I started getting frustrated this season. He was supposed to be a lynchpin for this team, now he is a liability every time he plays. Its annoying. Sure the team was not doing well last year, but krasic has taken it to another level. He went from a sure starter no questions asked to a cushion seat in the stands.

Go to bed.
When you desperately go all in to score a goal in the last part of a game? Against these small teams you know.
Sorta like a hail marry in football? :D

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
Sorta like a hail marry in football? :D
:D

Point is, we can't drop a player like him all of a sudden. Conte will need to think about something to reintegrate him with the team. Krasic is not shit, he already proved that, so I'm sure Conte will find a role that suits him. If he doesn't find that role until the end of the season and Krasic doesn't step up his game as well, then he can go. But, for now, he deserves another shot. This is not FM.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:D

Point is, we can't drop a player like him all of a sudden. Conte will need to think about something to reintegrate him with the team. Krasic is not shit, he already proved that, so I'm sure Conte will find a role that suits him. If he doesn't find that role until the end of the season and Krasic doesn't step up his game as well, then he can go. But, for now, he deserves another shot. This is not FM.
Careful now. Not that I am compairing the two here (and I will be accused of it for sure), but Amauri started off well too. Just saying:D

2 different players, just similar drops in form. I am all for keeping him for depth. But if we get a sweet offer and enough money to bring a better player then we need to fold, cut our losses and part ways.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
This guy is a very good player and his major problem is not even his form right now.

Conte's ideas don't suit him at all, it's obvious, but well, I guess Krasic is still useful for us. I mean, he can still be a great killer game sub, with his extraordinary direct style of play. We don't have anyone like him in our team and, styles apart, he's still our best winger. I wouldn't sell him for anything less than 25M, as he's not really a problem, but rather a possible future solution.

:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)