Miloš Krasić (8 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He is totally out of form , he lost his self confidence . All he need is to play more often and support i'm sure he'll be back .
He is way way better than all our Wingers . Also Pepe last year was shit but this year he is doing really really good .
how can you give krasic confidence if he can't understand a word of what conte is saying.

Conte - "Hey milos i have faith in you"
Milos - "que?"
Conte - "Yeah you will be playing on the right wing today and i want you to fucking eat them alive cause i fucking believe in you!"
Milos - "my wife cooks a nice stew"

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If Conte thinks that Krasic isn't even the 2nd best in his position then sell Milos. We can't afford keeping him when we can get +10m and he can't afford to sit in the stands.
But replacing him with guys like Giaccherini won't do the trick. We're not buying super stars and most of our players are 10-15m eur worth guys. In such situation we will need a much better bench for next year, assuming we make the CL. Kinda like the situation in our attack. I feel comfortable when Quag or DP replace Mirko or Matri. I want to feel just as comfortable when our midfielders and defenders are being replaced. All due respect to Giac and Pazienza but those guys should be there to make the places 23-25 in a 25 men squad. For the other 22 positions we will need better players.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He's got a serious sophomore slump going. The rest of the league has figured out he's fast but has no play intelligence/positional awareness. If he can develop that, maybe he still has something to offer up his sleeves. But without it, I don't see him progressing.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
If Conte thinks that Krasic isn't even the 2nd best in his position then sell Milos. We can't afford keeping him when we can get +10m and he can't afford to sit in the stands.
But replacing him with guys like Giaccherini won't do the trick. We're not buying super stars and most of our players are 10-15m eur worth guys. In such situation we will need a much better bench for next year, assuming we make the CL. Kinda like the situation in our attack. I feel comfortable when Quag or DP replace Mirko or Matri. I want to feel just as comfortable when our midfielders and defenders are being replaced. All due respect to Giac and Pazienza but those guys should be there to make the places 23-25 in a 25 men squad. For the other 22 positions we will need better players.
I am a big Krasic fan, but as far as this season, guys like Giaccherini Pazienza shits all over Krasic. He can't pass a frickin ball or receive one. As far as I am concerned, I am more comfortable with Giaccherini being subbed in rather than Krasic these days..

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I like Krasic, but if we get a good offer from Man City (Hopefully, with Kolarov added to the deal), then I hope it goes through.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Krasic just has no place in this current formation and playing style. We play with lots of possession, smart touches, off ball movement and HARD WORK to regain the ball. Krasic possesses none of those attributes. He is better for a counter attacking team or the EPL where he can just run his socks off in a straight line down the right flank.

He is lost in this current setup. We changed everything from last year. He still has his speed and decent crossing so he can still be valuable to other teams but it will never work in this current setup IMO.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hey, if Hustini is smarter than him... :D
*sigh*
:sergio: @some "fans" here .

Last year everyone was screaming like bitchies after him now everyone hates him , the fuck is wrong with you .
Yeah, that's when Krasic was actually doing his job. And it has been faaaaarrrr too long since then.
I am a big Krasic fan, but as far as this season, guys like Giaccherini Pazienza shits all over Krasic. He can't pass a frickin ball or receive one. As far as I am concerned, I am more comfortable with Giaccherini being subbed in rather than Krasic these days..
Then why are you a fan? :D

I still think it's funny how quickly a majority of this forum turned on an ugly Serbian player.
I think its funny how sternly a minority stands up for krasic when he hasn't done anything recently to justify not criticizing him.

I like Krasic, but if we get a good offer from Man City (Hopefully, with Kolarov added to the deal), then I hope it goes through.
:agree:

Krasic just has no place in this current formation and playing style. We play with lots of possession, smart touches, off ball movement and HARD WORK to regain the ball. Krasic possesses none of those attributes. He is better for a counter attacking team or the EPL where he can just run his socks off in a straight line down the right flank.

He is lost in this current setup. We changed everything from last year. He still has his speed and decent crossing so he can still be valuable to other teams but it will never work in this current setup IMO.
And again...:agree:

May 22, 2007
Ideally, we go to Anzhi and look for a good deal with them, if he's really going. Otherwise, I'm still hoping that he's working hard to get back into the team that he chose to play for, because I really liked him for those 6-8 months.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
plz don't defend him.he is very limited player.always playing with same tricks.

-
not creative
not scorer
not asist man
bad crosses
bad passes
bad shots
bad technique
weak mentality
not team player

+
speed

Apr 29, 2006
Come on Krasic didn't turn from top to flop in one night. Obviously he is heavily under-performing this year, but he is not a shit player. I would say that he is closer to the player we've watched last year than this year's one. He can go only if the offer is above 15 mils and Conte is absolutely certain that he cannot improve the skills our new tactics would require. Who knows - Conte might be working him hard to play in the LW or cut inside and use his left leg? Anyway, I think the coach deserves some trust and, while I am against selling Krasic for anything under 15 mils, if Conte has decided - so be it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)