Miloš Krasić (1 Viewer)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,868
    "Conte was telling me what to do when I come on the pitch, then his assistant said how Del Piero has to gets in because Matri is injured, but the two of us didn't see it and that's the whole mystery"

"If I had something with him I would have asked for a transfer during summer, but no, we talked and he said he's counting on me" "Even if it's not like that it's not surprising that coach likes some other player better"

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    "Conte was telling me what to do when I come on the pitch, then his assistant said how Del Piero has to gets in because Matri is injured, but the two of us didn't see it and that's the whole mystery"
    "If I had something with him I would have asked for a transfer during summer, but no, we talked and he said he's counting on me" "Even if it's not like that it's not surprising that coach likes some other player better"
    :lol2: that makes it even more funny
    i hope you stay Milos :)

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
    Jun 5, 2010
    we have to see probably conte wants him to change and learn things
    and at the moment he rates pepe higher but that will no be for the entire season if both are fit

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    It may be that Conte thinks that players like Krasic and Elia don't work as hard as Giacch and Pepe. I can see no other reason why they'd not be starting
    Krasic' biggest problem (besides his predictability at times) is that he's tactically completely unaware. He has shown, time and time again, that he is willing to cover & willing to track back, but that he's utterly clueless in doing so.
    Which is at times a major liability. Couple that with the fact that there's virtually no cover from the middle of the field (how could there be if one your 2 guys is Pirlo?) & the presence from a RB who's more than willing to go forward himself, and I can perfectly see how Conte is hesitant to field Krasic right now.

Still, I continue to believe that Krasic' positives outweigh his negatives, so there should be some way to include him...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)