Miloš Krasić (29 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Conte: ""Fatti 15 minuti a 2000! Appena prendi palla part".

Thats what Conte told Krasic...'You have 15 minutes, do them at 2000 mph! You get the ball just run'

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Italian medias are so full of bullshit. They often tend to invent stories, criticise even when there are no real foundation for that. I remember DP between 1999-2006. Every game they would put his performances on to microscope and debate wether he still has it. Krasic is a good player probably our best winger, he sometimes lacks inteligence on the pitch but still all this about his poor form is blown out of proportions.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Ah, of course.

He should have gone and made changes to a winning team to incorporate a player who isn't fully fit.

Because he didn't do that, I can only assume Conte hates Krasic and that Krasic will be sold for as little as possible, as soon as possible.
Red...Thankyou.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Agent: "Krasic is the center of the project. Conte and the management are satisfied with him. He came off an injury, that's the reason why he haven't been playing. His future is black & white". :juventus:

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Right, I guess, and hope, his agents' words will calm plenty of people down, since the people with common sense on here haven't been able to.

Can we please move on?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)