Miloš Krasić (39 Viewers)

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
He'll be gone by summer at the most. Conte was also right in subbing him over Pepe today. But I really really want Milos to find his fire again, I saw that he started drifting in today which marks an improvement and that Conte is helping him which shows he isn't setting him aside either.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
His first touch isn't always as faithful as he'd like...his dribbling that is supposed to be his strength is just horrible.

Our most one-dimensional player we have and in a formation that depends on the excellence of wingers I feel like Krasic is just out of his element right now. I don't know what's wrong with him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I thought he was ok. Definitely not a bad game. 2 good chances on goal. It was a good strike from a very very tight angle on his 2nd chance. Very few players will score from there.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The fact that he could get behind defenders alone is a major reason he is better than our current wingers. He worked it well with Lichtsteiner and got himself into scoring positions. He was rusty especially at the beginning but I wasn't expecting much different considering this is his first start. I think a lot of his good work is being overlooked.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)