Miloš Krasić (28 Viewers)

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
i cant believe people are giving crap over his miss, pepe wouldnt even fream of that first touch he did everything right it was a tight angle no way it was an obvious chance
Bar that Occasion he did nothing, his couldn't beat his man once, his kicked the ball out 2/3 times, he didn't track back on many occasion.
What i don't understand is the crtisim on players in Juventuz isn't consistent, every one who played bad should be critisied and those who played good should be pointed.
But here anyone who likes a player here stand for him even if he performs bad. ( this is not directed to you Deneb )

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i cant believe people are giving crap over his miss, pepe wouldnt even fream of that first touch he did everything right it was a tight angle no way it was an obvious chance
i think it wasn't the right finish cause u know he tried to place it in the far angle with his right foot so the ball curved outside.. someone like Quag or Del Piero would have buried it even Pepe scored in the first match with this kind of angle.. anyway Krasic somehow looks like he lacks confident cause he always goes to the right places and receives it very well but his finish lacks confident.. hope he finds form with a goal maybe to boost his moral.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Pepe's angle was not nearly as tight. Jeez people on here have selective memories. I've seen great strikers miss shots of similar or even less difficulty.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Bar that Occasion he did nothing, his couldn't beat his man once, his kicked the ball out 2/3 times, he didn't track back on many occasion.
What i don't understand is the crtisim on players in Juventuz isn't consistent, every one who played bad should be critisied and those who played good should be pointed.
But here anyone who likes a player here stand for him even if he performs bad. ( this is not directed to you Deneb )
he didnt have a great game but hes getting blasted for a miss which wasnt easy, the kicking the ball out instances are very frustrating, but i think that is due to his lack of play time. I also think he tracked back quite effectively in this game, bailed marchisio out a few times. Anyways he didnt cost us the game nor did he dramatically hinder us. rating of a 5.5 for me.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
his couldn't beat his man once...he didn't track back on many occasion.
To be fair, I can't recall if he ever took on a defender and beat him today. Didn't notice. However, he didn't need to, his positioning to get into dangerous areas precluded the necessity.

As for tracking back? WHAT? This guy hassled the hell out of the opposition today. There was one instance in particular where he was hounding them for the ball for a prolonged moment and the crowd even applauded.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
To be fair, I can't recall if he ever took on a defender and beat him today. Didn't notice. However, he didn't need to, his positioning to get into dangerous areas precluded the necessity.

As for tracking back? WHAT? This guy hassled the hell out of the opposition today. There was one instance in particular where he was hounding them for the ball for a prolonged moment and the crowd even applauded.
:tup:

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Pepe's angle was not nearly as tight. Jeez people on here have selective memories. I've seen great strikers miss shots of similar or even less difficulty.
i know it's not that tight like Krasic i mean the the technique itself. this is what a player on his position should have done.. i play football too not just watchin' and i know if i did this finish like Krasic would have predict nothing cause the ball curves outside the goal even if hits the bar it will go out side cause the this ain't the right curve to score from this angle.. i don't want to talk alot about this finish cause Krasic ruined a lot of chances in his last matches it's not the first one.. and i guess it's because of confident or he just a bad finisher. and as i recall even in his best time here he ruined a lot of finishes too. people got to accept that!!

Lack of confident then we can talk, or
Bad finisher then we can't do anything about it.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
he didnt have a great game but hes getting blasted for a miss which wasnt easy, the kicking the ball out instances are very frustrating, but i think that is due to his lack of play time. I also think he tracked back quite effectively in this game, bailed marchisio out a few times. Anyways he didnt cost us the game nor did he dramatically hinder us. rating of a 5.5 for me.
:tup:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Balance.

i know it's not that tight like Krasic i mean the the technique itself. this is what a player on his position should have done.. i play football too not just watchin' and i know if i did this finish like Krasic would have predict nothing cause the ball curves outside the goal even if hits the bar it will go out side cause the this ain't the right curve to score from this angle.. i don't want to talk alot about this finish cause Krasic ruined a lot of chances in his last matches it's not the first one.. and i guess it's because of confident or he just a bad finisher. and as i recall even in his best time here he ruined a lot of finishes too. people got to accept that!!

Lack of confident then we can talk, or
Bad finisher then we can't do anything about it.
Whatever man. He scraped the post with that difficult shot and he pulled a great shot from outside the box which forced a save from Gillet. Yes, historically he's been a poor finisher but you can't lay that on him due to this game.

Jul 1, 2010
I don't think that he had a bad game. He still tends to do the same inefficient move close to the touch line but he was quite dangerous, especially on the chance that he missed. His touch was sublime on that moment. He definitely should start next game, I believe that he will only get better from this point.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Balance.

Whatever man. He scraped the post with that difficult shot and he pulled a great shot from outside the box which forced a save from Gillet. Yes, historically he's been a poor finisher but you can't lay that on him due to this game.
ok he tried his best with the shot but missed no problem with that mate :D

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
lol Just saying he had one very good shot from outside the box and his miss wasn't even a bad one. Strikers sky it all the time I don't see anyone getting their knickers in a knot over that.

I'm glad Krasic is back and hope he keeps starting. I've been saying this for aaagess now but its worth repeating. Krasic is far more unpredictable when he's not confined to the byline. His movements are simple but the reason he was so good at the beginning of last season was his turn of pace. When he's on the byline he only really has two options - run it down or pass it back to Lichtsteiner but when he roams around he finds space much much easier and he's difficult to mark. What I saw today was positive because he did just that. He moved inside and almost set up a decent counter attack when he was in the middle. I don't base all my judgements on highlights but in this case they are useful to understand what I'm saying. If you see what Milos looked like when he was firing, it was when he roamed more to the middle. He was rarely that dangerous on wide play last season. Krasic is never going to be the sort of player who can dribble two defenders from the byline but he can run into space well there and time beautiful runs as well as dribble defenders in more spacious areas of the field where his turn of pace becomes useful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)