Miloš Krasić (10 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
I don't know if there is truth in the rumor, but considering the team in question, the league in question and the transfer history of this league, I don't think it's that much unbelievable.
30m eur is way too normal price for an EPL team to pay for a player like Krasic (see only Dzeko, Balotelli, Caroll, David Luiz, Bent this winter/previous summer).
Chelsea could get someone with star potential like Neymar. And I really doubt they would start with an offer of €30m knowing we're not getting CL money for a second season in a row.

Right now, I'd find it hard to sell someone for such a large amount because of the lack of quality that this team has.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I get everything you say, but you probably underestimate Hazard.
I don't underestimate Hazard, I'm just not sure if we'll get him. That's why I say that if we already have a good plan in place (buy Hazard, play such and such tactics for which we'll get this and that player) then it's gonna be worthy selling Milos. So if we plan to sell Krasic I'd like us to previously arrange other things, instead of selling him and then think what to do and how to do it. With a manager who sells an important player in the last 3 days of the mercato and only then to think how to replace him so he gets rejected in the process by Di Natale and Borriello and gets lucky with a panic buy, you simply don't want to sell Krasic just like that.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,083
    I don't underestimate Hazard, I'm just not sure if we'll get him. That's why I say that if we already have a good plan in place (buy Hazard, play such and such tactics for which we'll get this and that player) then it's gonna be worthy selling Milos. So if we plan to sell Krasic I'd like us to previously arrange other things, instead of selling him and then think what to do and how to do it. With a manager who sells an important player in the last 3 days of the mercato and only then to think how to replace him so he gets rejected in the process by Di Natale and Borriello and gets lucky with a panic buy, you simply don't want to sell Krasic just like that.
    Right, sounds much better now. Agreed :tup:

But I believe Krasic is staying 99% and he proved his price since he came.

Jun 7, 2003
    alltough he is very predictable we cant sell him its really hard to find good wingers. except we change our formation. but 4-4-2 is a good base to build a good team. i personally love playmakers a 4-4-2 with a playmaker would be very cool if we dont sign aquilani we should go for a playmaker.

Aug 2, 2005
    Our most valuable Player MVP

promising future for him, he is predictable(this year) because he is all alone on the right with this shit team, if he goes to any other team, he will be like Nedved for real(at least he will be from the elite).
    He misses easy chances but that can change with confidence and training.
    fan's favorite, and our best player this year.

Thats how I rate him

I wouldn't sell him for 40 mil if I think in the future.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    There's only so much Milos can do when he's surrounded by a bunch of incompetents. Even Messi would have a hard time with a midfield comprising the likes of Aquilani, Pepe, and Marchisio, with Motta and Grosso in defense!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
    Apr 12, 2009
    There's only so much Milos can do when he's surrounded by a bunch of incompetents. Even Messi would have a hard time with a midfield comprising the likes of Aquilani, Pepe, and Marchisio, with Motta and Grosso in defense!
    :agree:

Still the guy cant launch a ball from outside the sixteen :p

Aug 2, 2005
    I believe and all the faith that Krasic was the better option than dzeko, I am glad it ended this way, although I prefer to have Dezko in the summer

Give Krasic time and put him in a better formation with a good line-up and he will be great, he can play quick football, he can hold the ball, he can cross good, he can play in more than 1 formation, quick one-two passes , he has everything I want in a RW

I don't want to see another Diego even for the right price (for Milos)

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    get those flags out of your signature,it looks retarded

which is what selling Milos would be,yes he has struggled recently but then again he is constantly being doubled up on since we have absolutely ZERO threat down the other flank add to that the fact he has not had a break in 18 months or so. a rest,a decent pre-season and another winger to compliment him and we will have an absolute beast on the wing next season.
    in one of the poorest Juve teams in many years Krasic has settled into Italian football remarkably quickly and been the most threatening player we have had all season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)