Miloš Krasić (20 Viewers)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yes, Milos is predictable, but I wish people would realise that that's not the reason he's ineffective sometimes.

His plan is pretty much simple: burn whoever is marking him with his superhuman pace. There's not much defenders can do about that, even if they know it's coming. All they can do is triple-team him, which is where the problem lies: HE HAS NO SUPPORT. He's paired with the absolute weakest position in our team, with boneheads like Motta and Grygera, or at best Sorensen, who's a decent young defender but doesn't offer a great deal going forward.

Compounding the problem is the fact that we have very little attacking threat on the left wing. Marchisio's a decent player but by no means a winger, and Pepe, for all of his toil and grit, is just not a talented footballer.

If our only game plan is to either play long balls or give it to MILOS MILOS MILOS to try and beat 4 defenders, and if our central midfielders aren't particularly talented at playing dangerous passes on the ground to the forwards, it becomes extremely simple for teams to nullify our attack. You can't simply blame Krasic's predictability when things sometimes don't work out for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Pretty much sums it up Gray :tup:

You can be predictable if you have the pace to beat the guy infront of you anyway. He's left pretty much by himself to make things happen. He's the least of our problems... the very least. I have no worries about Krasic' value to this team.

taem

May 1, 2011
I don't care if he continues to play like crap forever. He said this is the club he wanted to play for when no one else would even contemplate it it seemed like, when guys were saying Liverpool are a bigger club than Juve. Watching every clip I could find of him, and then finding out he signed, was one of the highlights for me these past few years. I will always love Krasic and want him to be here for life. And it's not like he is going to play like crap forever. Please for the love of god do not sell him, not for any price.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes, Milos is predictable, but I wish people would realise that that's not the reason he's ineffective sometimes.

His plan is pretty much simple: burn whoever is marking him with his superhuman pace. There's not much defenders can do about that, even if they know it's coming. All they can do is triple-team him, which is where the problem lies: HE HAS NO SUPPORT. He's paired with the absolute weakest position in our team, with boneheads like Motta and Grygera, or at best Sorensen, who's a decent young defender but doesn't offer a great deal going forward.

Compounding the problem is the fact that we have very little attacking threat on the left wing. Marchisio's a decent player but by no means a winger, and Pepe, for all of his toil and grit, is just not a talented footballer.

If our only game plan is to either play long balls or give it to MILOS MILOS MILOS to try and beat 4 defenders, and if our central midfielders aren't particularly talented at playing dangerous passes on the ground to the forwards, it becomes extremely simple for teams to nullify our attack. You can't simply blame Krasic's predictability when things sometimes don't work out for him.
Very well said. That's exactly the problem. Place another talented player out left who can run at opponents, and the defense will HAVE to compensate for it. That will provide Krasic more space, along with his fullback behind him.

It's not really difficult to see this, but then again... Marotta.... :seven:

Pretty much sums it up Gray :tup:

You can be predictable if you have the pace to beat the guy infront of you anyway. He's left pretty much by himself to make things happen. He's the least of our problems... the very least. I have no worries about Krasic' value to this team.
Who the fuck is talking about selling Krasic, anyway?

Are we really going to pull another Diego?

I don't care if he continues to play like crap forever. He said this is the club he wanted to play for when no one else would even contemplate it it seemed like, when guys were saying Liverpool are a bigger club than Juve. Watching every clip I could find of him, and then finding out he signed, was one of the highlights for me these past few years. I will always love Krasic and want him to be here for life. And it's not like he is going to play like crap forever. Please for the love of god do not sell him, not for any price.
:tup:

Welcome to the forums.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Diego suffered much what Krasic has been, but I believe Krasic is a better player thus it can be said he has coped a little better. Could I see Diego's stats compared to Krasic's?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Diego suffered much what Krasic has been, but I believe Krasic is a better player thus it can be said he has coped a little better. Could I see Diego's stats compared to Krasic's?
I think Krasic is better as well. But looking at their respective seasons, they are very, very similar.

Lets not give Krasic the benefit of the doubt just because he's currently our player.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
D 31 starts (2 sub) 5 goals 7 assists
MK 30 starts 6 goals 6 assists
Krasic is kinda robbed (by both lega serie A and our players) regarding the stats. For example, the league doesn't count his pass to DP against Catania last week as an assist or his last minute goal vs Lazio as his own. Then there are our strikers who missed some crazy chances created by Milos. Overall Milos is having a better season with us than Diego, even though there are similarities.

Krasic is actually 7 and 7.
Depends on the source. On TV when he scored his last goal, SKY wrote it down as his 7th. Some sites (like ESPN) count it as 6 goals.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How can't they count his assist last week? That's bizarre.
Touched a Catania player I believe.
What Salv said.
I noticed that ESPN (they're doing an excellent job with the stats, btw) gives an assist only if none of the opposition players touches the ball, even if it's the slightest touch. Last week it was a pass from Milos to Ale and a goal, but one of the Catania defenders did touch the ball and slightly deflected it. It wasn't enough not to reach Ale, but it was enough for ESPN not to give an assist to Milos :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)