Miloš Krasić (25 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
It doesn't really change my opinion of his dives, I'm just wondering if it got him another suspension this season. He collects the stupidest yellow cards on the team. Swan dives and taking off his shirt.

Now we are apparently lacking an effective player next week. Nice one Milos.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,155
    Krasic's crosses were good yesterday and many times he went up running for a cross but there was nobody following and nobody was in the box. The ball was fine and accurate.

Jul 1, 2010
    Krasic's crosses were good yesterday and many times he went up running for a cross but there was nobody following and nobody was in the box. The ball was fine and accurate.
    Seconded. His crosses were decent, he needs however to vary his play more. I would like him to train his shooting and his left foot, because we never see him cutting inside.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,157
    6 goals and 2 assists is really bad for a substitute player played out of position... i agree !
    Alen's stats show that he had 5 goals and 1 assist.

Oh and definite substitute? Because Pepe has played 2754 minutes, only 300 less than Krasic. Or same minutes on the pitch as Melo... he's 6th when it comes to the minutes played.

Pepe is mediocre, deal with it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    6 goals and 2 assists is really bad for a substitute player played out of position... i agree !
    It's 5 goals and 1 assist actually and he's not a substitute player. He's the 6th on the "minutes played" table. He did play out of his original position on the right, though.
    In any case, Krasic's and Pepe's attacking contribution is not comparable. It's 17 goals+assists vs 6 goals+assists, with Krasic playing only ~340 minutes more than Pepe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)