Miloš Krasić (34 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That site is wrong. They probably "stole" a goal and an assist from some other Juve player. :)
Check this site, for example. When you click on appearances (on the left side, next to career) you will get detailed stats for every match he played.
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/player/_/id/16337/simone-pepe?cc=5739

Edit: Actually, 5 goals and 2 assists is his season record, but it also includes his matches for the Azzurri, I just noticed that. He has 5+1 for Juve, and one assist for Italy at the WC against Paraguay.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Milos wrote on his Facebook profile today: "Again deny the voices that give me away from Juventus! Do not we qualify for "Europe? Yes, sorry. It is normal I think. This does not mean I want to get away from Juve! Juve was my dream as a kid, I got there and I'm delighted! If possible I would like to end his career with Juventus! A good evening to you all! A Hug! Milos"

dodo

The Recruiter
Apr 25, 2011
Milos wrote on his Facebook profile today: "Again deny the voices that give me away from Juventus! Do not we qualify for "Europe? Yes, sorry. It is normal I think. This does not mean I want to get away from Juve! Juve was my dream as a kid, I got there and I'm delighted! If possible I would like to end his career with Juventus! A good evening to you all! A Hug! Milos"
I hope that's a mistranslation. :p

Milos. :hellyes:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Interesting.

The guy sucked ass today but no one says anything...

Let's see what trash was spewed in Marchisio's thread by the so called "unbiased real fans".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)