Miloš Krasić (27 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I hope he gets a lot of extra training on his left foot this pre-season. He really needs to start using it more effectively. If he gets it right then we will have a real force on the left.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
If there's one area Krasic should really work hard at, it should be his passing.
I saw some of his bad executed ones and with Conte clearly talking about possesion football, I have some little concerns that he might be not liked much by the new coach.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If there's one area Krasic should really work hard at, it should be his passing.
I saw some of his bad executed ones and with Conte clearly talking about possesion football, I have some little concerns that he might be not liked much by the new coach.
He needs to improve in several different areas. Passing is certainly one. I also think Krasic needs to work on releasing crosses and passers earlier, so that way he can be less predictable.

I can't help but think that Krasic will have an excellent upcoming year. He has practically gone two years without a vacation. Russia->World Cup->Juve.
Personally, I don't think that will make much of a difference. Perhaps mentally it will, but Krasic runs all the time anyway.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
He needs to improve in several different areas. Passing is certainly one. I also think Krasic needs to work on releasing crosses and passers earlier, so that way he can be less predictable.

Personally, I don't think that will make much of a difference. Perhaps mentally it will, but Krasic runs all the time anyway.
That's the main problem,he won't cross until he goes to the line.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
I think Juve is making a mistake by keeping Krasic and considering him as a fixture in next season's formation. You guys would do well, I think, to sell him and invest in a different type of player - one who could give you width on the wings but could also cut in and have no problem operating on the inside of the filed and basically become a trequartista. This would provide flexibility in the team's tactics in the course of the game and make them less predictable.

Krasic is just too one-dimensional from what I've seen from him. Sure he is quick but tends to stick to that white line and not much more to his game - if there is open space in front of him he will run into it, otherwise just seems at a loss what to do. Basically, he is relatively easily eliminated from the game.

my 2 cents.

frick

Apr 4, 2010
Honestly I also thinking about selling Krasic or at least thinking about new better right winger if we want Juve to take it to the next level. But to be fair he's been somewhat sensational in his first half of the season and I'd like to see how far he can go next season.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004

Honestly, he needs to work on his technique. His first touch is very poor. He takes too long to take a ball down, if he manages it at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)