Miloš Krasić (34 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Pavel Nedved. ;)

So again, what's wrong with knowing how to defend when you're a midfielder?

I adore Milos but he has to improve defensively. At least until we get back the old Juve winning team.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Ah, defensive wingers. :touched:
Hee haw.

Milos is not & will never be a defensive winger. And he shouldn't be, since that would limit his stronger points.

However, each & every time he starts tracking back or following an opponent, he just stops after a while. God knows why, but he makes it impossible for his teammates to anticipate/cover/do something useful. Krasic alone could have cost us 2 or 3 goals last night. Some people may be ok with that, I am not.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
:D

I guess we never know with this management. But if Mazzarri comes, which position would it leave Milos? Any ideas?
None, I'm afraid.
Can't see Krasic working in a 3-5-2/5-3-2 type formation.

But if you don't mind, regarding the possible arrival of Maz, I'm going to keep living in the Nile for now.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
He'll be average at best in that position. He's a wide midfielder. No one should be kidding themselves pretending he's a creative, almost second striker type. Even when his role began to change slightly in the 4-3-3 I thought he wasn't really playing to his strengths. We'll be getting the best out of a good player in a 4-4-2/4-4-3. Mazzarri would ruin Krasic and it would ruin our team.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
True, Pepe looks best at RM (Roma, Fiorentina switching) as it's his natural position and he doesn't have to check back, he should be backup over there and a better LM, but we chanced with Martinez and Lanzafame :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pepe shouldn't even be playing football, but if he absolutely and necessarily has to bless pitches with his utter brand of shitball, he might as well be playing for FC Garbagio in Serie C2, or perhaps Trashcan United in the 4'th division in England.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)