Miloš Krasić (36 Viewers)

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
Ah, another terrible game from Krasic.

Only one assist, and it would have been two if Toni had made a decent job of the header.
If you think about it, it wouldn't be 2 but 3 assists had Pepe done better in that 4 against 2 action... Even slovenian commentator was like: "This is absolutely going to be a goal..."
I still can't believe it.

May 22, 2007

Only one assist, and it would have been two if Toni had made a decent job of the header.
I know it's an easy excuse to make for Krasic but I'll make it again anyway, the team lacks attacking players with creativeness and technique. Yesterday he linked up best with Matri, who is supposed to be the guy he is feeding in the penalty area. On top of the Toni header, didn't he also pass it to Pepe on that 4v1 chance? Edit: just read the post above. Yeah, Krasic is so ineffective.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

Three if Pepe scored that 3 on 1. But Krasic didn't play very well on that counter either.
Krasic was robbed of at least 10 assists this year. And I mean only the 100% chances he created. Matri, Quag, Toni and Pepe had it tougher to miss the chances Milos created for them, but they managed to do the harder thing. On the other hand, Milos too missed some unmissable chances. Juve as a team missed a lot of great chances this year.

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
Well, I've just read some new articles and I don't know if they are true but it seems that Chelsea is trying to buy Krasic and they offer 26 mill pounds for him. I'd say pretty good price but still Juve denied and his manager stated that Miloš isn't going anywhere since fans adore him in Juve.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
~€30m is a lot. I think it's bullshit.
I don't know if there is truth in the rumor, but considering the team in question, the league in question and the transfer history of this league, I don't think it's that much unbelievable.
30m eur is way too normal price for an EPL team to pay for a player like Krasic (see only Dzeko, Balotelli, Caroll, David Luiz, Bent this winter/previous summer).

vevenom

Feb 2, 2011
SELL? Any other winger alternatives you can count on? By buying any other quality winger Juve would have to spend 15mill € at least and then it would mean no profit at all... With slight losses probably.
It wouldn't pay off, I'm pretty sure of it.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,078
    SELL? Any other winger alternatives you can count on? By buying any other quality winger Juve would have to spend 15mill € at least and then it would mean no profit at all... With slight losses probably.
    It wouldn't pay off, I'm pretty sure of it.
    For that much you could chase Hazard.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    For that much you could chase Hazard.
    But will we catch him?
    And will the little Belgian offer more than Milos? With just a little better end product from our attackers Krasic would have already been on ~25 goals/assists. He's on 17 now. That's not too easy to repeat for any winger.
    I'd sell Krasic for 30m only if there is a really good plan in place already and the 30m eur from Krasic's sale are a must in order to fulfill that plan. Right now I don't see a good reason to lose Krasic for a 15m eur profit.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #4,080
    But will we catch him?
    And will the little Belgian offer more than Milos? With just a little better end product from our attackers Krasic would have already been on ~25 goals/assists. He's on 17 now. That's not too easy to repeat for any winger.
    I'd sell Krasic for 30m only if there is a really good plan in place already and the 30m eur from Krasic's sale are a must in order to fulfill that plan. Right now I don't see a good reason to lose Krasic for a 15m eur profit.
    I get everything you say, but you probably underestimate Hazard.

Believe me, I love Krasic a loooot... but this price (if true, and I don't believe it is) is just very tempting if I look at Hazard. But then yeah, I don't know if he'd accept us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)