Miloš Krasić (20 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
:confused2

As expected, Pepe has one good game and now he's a star.

Krasic is limited with respect to dribbling moves, Pepe is limited in everything.
You're right. I still hope Krasic improves next season. It's become pretty easy for the opposition to take care of him on the flank. Mayb that's why LDN's playing him centrally nowadays. Not sure how effective he'll be there, but I hope he learns better ways to get past defenders.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
You're right. I still hope Krasic improves next season. It's become pretty easy for the opposition to take care of him on the flank. Mayb that's why LDN's playing him centrally nowadays. Not sure how effective he'll be there, but I hope he learns better ways to get past defenders.
He reminds me of an early version of walcott . ..

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I guess hater gotta hate, the guy is arguably our best player this season! The guy is good, he just needs to work on his finishing and on his shooting from outside the box. Some main issues are that when our left flank is useless most of the time, the only option is usually Krasic, which is known to opponents, and it's always crowdy on his side, because teams anticipate us attacking from his side. Getting watched by multiple defenders on regular basis is tough. That's why a world class left winger for the 4-4-2 or a supporting striker for the 4-3-3 who can drift to the left side is needed, just to get some pressure off the right side. Also having no RB with an offensive upside has been hindering Krasic's play all season, we need a RB that can overlap and play the one two with Krasic and etc. Krasic has been really good according to what our team has to offer. In the end this is a team sport, and the guy needs some support

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Considering we developed a dependence on him no sooner than a month into the season, I'd say Krasic is a pretty good player.

Too bad his form slowed down a bit, but that's partly because of external factors, ie the lack of team movement and skill.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Considering we developed a dependence on him no sooner than a month into the season, I'd say Krasic is a pretty good player.

Too bad his form slowed down a bit, but that's partly because of external factors, ie the lack of team movement and skill.
Naw you got it all wrong, chain of command went

Quaq - Krasic - the rest

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Quag scored the goals, but Krasic was the main threat to defense -- both in creating goals and taking on players.

Sometimes I don't know what planet you're living on, Kasaki. :confused2

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I guess hater gotta hate, the guy is arguably our best player this season! The guy is good, he just needs to work on his finishing and on his shooting from outside the box. Some main issues are that when our left flank is useless most of the time, the only option is usually Krasic, which is known to opponents, and it's always crowdy on his side, because teams anticipate us attacking from his side. Getting watched by multiple defenders on regular basis is tough. That's why a world class left winger for the 4-4-2 or a supporting striker for the 4-3-3 who can drift to the left side is needed, just to get some pressure off the right side. Also having no RB with an offensive upside has been hindering Krasic's play all season, we need a RB that can overlap and play the one two with Krasic and etc. Krasic has been really good according to what our team has to offer. In the end this is a team sport, and the guy needs some support
It's not arguable at all. He is our best player this season.
The fact that he too had a good amount of bad matches only shows that we as a team had a bad season.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Krasic targets six more wins
Milos Krasic hasn’t given up hope of qualifying for the Champions League. “We have to take home six victories,” said the Juventus man.

The Old Lady – who have won their last three in Serie A – are six points behind fourth-placed Lazio, but also have Udinese and Roma in between them.

Although it’ll be a tough objective to complete, the Serbian winger insists his club are still in with a small chance.

“I don’t want to give false hope, but there are still six games left. Reaching the Champions League is our objective and we’ll give it our best,” he told La Stampa.

“We have to take home six victories and then hope that we get a little help with other results,” he continued.

“It would be a failure to not qualify for the Champions League. Missing out on it would hardly be a success for a club like Juventus.

“However, you have to take into account that a new Coach and about 10 new players came in during the summer.

“Perhaps we can return to the levels of Juventus’ past from next season onwards.”

Krasic arrived in the summer from CSKA Moscow and is once again starting to impress after a mid-season dip in performances.

“I wasn’t in the form that I was at the start of the season, but I feel better now and I have returned to being the real Milos,” he added.

“I’m not looking to make excuses, but in May it will be a year and a half that I have been playing football without a proper break with the Russian championship, the World Cup and then Juventus.”

http://www.football-italia.net/apr15i.html

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)