Miloš Krasić (7 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
What about Poseidone Ball, this trophy - first awarded in 2000 - is presented by official Juventus DOC members for the player displaying “the most outstanding technique and effort”. The previous winners were; Antonio Conte, Alessandro Del Piero, Edgar Davids, Pavel Nedved, Gianluca Zambrotta, David Trezeguet, Gigi Buffon, Mauro Camoranesi, Giorgio Chiellini and Claudio Marchisio.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I sooooo wish he's given the free role again. Teams learned how to stop him when he was restricted to the right wing only.
When given all the pitch, like he was in Rome last week, he's much more unpredictable and dangerous.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I liked it when Del Neri would swap the wingers every now and again, made it really hard to mark them...Dont know why he stopped.
Krasic didn't work at all on the left wing and the swaps were happening only when both Pepe and Krasic played on the wings, which wasn't too often since Marchisio was our LW more often than Pepe.
Last week we started doing it again. Krasic played on 4 and Pepe on 2 different positions last week and it confused the shit out of Roma.

Apr 15, 2006
I'm wondering if Krasic sometimes looks more limited than Pepe. He runs forward, sees he's being marked by 2-3 defenders, and simply passes back. Sometimes it helps, like today's assist and against Inter where he passed to Sorensen, who assisted Matri. He really needs to develop before next season and learns more tricks and ways to get past his opponents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)