Miloš Krasić (50 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
Well his interest above all is to play, right? That should be the priority of his agent right now imho...
Yes - his salary is important. But he will get his current contract anyway, maybe a smaller signing bonus atm but he would still have a chance for another good transfer in his career. Two years of good football in mid-table EPL or even Italian team can do the trick. I wish him good luck and tbh believe he will be a fantastic addition to a lot of those clubs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
The club needs to step up on this matter. Him not playing regularly next season will kill his career, his agent is so retarded not realizing that, and its also bad for the club financially.

It doesnt matter where he moves right now, as long as he performs well he has better chance to end up in a good club that way rather than by waiting and sitting on the bench (or not even make it into bench at all).

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
The club needs to step up on this matter. Him not playing regularly next season will kill his career, his agent is so retarded not realizing that, and its also bad for the club financially.

It doesnt matter where he moves right now, as long as he performs well he has better chance to end up in a good club that way rather than by waiting and sitting on the bench (or not even make it into bench at all).
his career is already ruined, since he almost didn't play for 1 year and the six months before that he wasn't great either.
and he probably has to make a step down in salary to leave.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
Thats the point, not playing for another season and he has the potential to not move at all until he's contract is over, and then play for real minnows a for significantly lower salary.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He was bad under Delneri too, it's not just Conte's system that exposed his style. That's why I can see teams in Italy being reluctant to sign him. But yeah, hope he leaves this summer. It's what's best for both parties.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)