Miloš Krasić (4 Viewers)

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
He refused Totenham. They made a loan offer with an option to buy him, we accept it, he refused. Here is what Redknapp said:

“I was going to take Krasic on loan. I was interested in buying him a year ago too but he was expensive - 15m pounds,” he told Sky Sports.

“I wanted him on loan this time but he didn't want to come and wanted a permanent deal but we didn't have the money.”

He said this in a press or something. There was a video of him talking about this.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I have a feeling that the club won't let him leave on loan.
I really like how the club is handling him though. Both the club and him seem to have agreed that they're no longer in each others' plans, but the club does not seem to be pushing him away. They seem to be happy letting him find the best deal for himself, even if in the mean time, it's costing us more money.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He refused Totenham. They made a loan offer with an option to buy him, we accept it, he refused. Here is what Redknapp said:

“I was going to take Krasic on loan. I was interested in buying him a year ago too but he was expensive - 15m pounds,” he told Sky Sports.

“I wanted him on loan this time but he didn't want to come and wanted a permanent deal but we didn't have the money.”

He said this in a press or something. There was a video of him talking about this.
This is what I was looking for. Thanks :tup:

regardless, he was told last year he wasn't in our plans anymore. As a player, wouldn't you rather go on loan somewhere to play with the possibility of being bought or just sit in the stands for an entire year?

His agent is full of shit. We tried last year and Spurs came knocking...he refused.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I really like how the club is handling him though. Both the club and him seem to have agreed that they're no longer in each others' plans, but the club does not seem to be pushing him away. They seem to be happy letting him find the best deal for himself, even if in the mean time, it's costing us more money.
Sadly,,,like with amauri..... thigns will end ugy for us.

The same with melo.

All this thanks to secco.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Its annoying to have his agent say we refused when clearly they had something last year...

It isn't our fault that no one wants a one-dimensional winger with only pace going for him anymore.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its annoying to have his agent say we refused when clearly they had something last year...

It isn't our fault that no one wants a one-dimensional winger with only pace going for him anymore.
In the end, is our fault for having bad mercatos and buying players without investigating throughfully if they fit our system or if they are talented.
We discover they are not good enough when they are already here and after paying millions of dollars. All our big transfers before conte were utter failure...and all those deals are haunting us now.

Because of that, this management needs to learn from what happened and try to ensure this things never happen again.

But right now, for us, is almost too late. Those players will bleed us until those contracts terminate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)