Miloš Krasić (54 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He'll probably go to some mid-table English team or maybe somewhere else in Italy. But he's definitely leaving this summer, that's for sure.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Deserves better than midtable english teams or Russia. Except for the whole defense thing that didn't work the man is still a good player and should do much better than that.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
he should have gone on loan in jan, but i think he turned that down. now he wants a top club, but if non wants him, he should leave to a club that is interested in him. if he stays dispite what juve wants than the hate is very much warranted.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
he should have gone on loan in jan, but i think he turned that down. now he wants a top club, but if non wants him, he should leave to a club that is interested in him. if he stays dispite what juve wants than the hate is very much warranted.
Yeah, we should hate him for looking out for his own interests, right?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I hope we sell him to a good club in a good league. Nothing but love for Miloš, I'll never forget his desire and ambition to play for us, it's a shame it didn't work out and I wish him nothing but the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)