Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2009
He's probably been seeing a therapist weekly or monthly or something.

I saw him play in a friendly match in Chicago a couple years ago. Sevilla vs. Wisla Krakow.

He came on at halftime(IIRC) and as soon as the whistle went he pretty much ran off the field. My sister was shouting at him in spanish because she wanted his shirt/autograph and he gave one glance and hightailed it up the tunnel.

Social anxiety can be a real pain in the ass. Like Ricky Williams RB of the Miami Dolphins. He hit his prime and was beasting the NFL but suffered so bad from anxiety that after games he would always do interviews with his helmet still on, complete with darkly tinted visor.

May 22, 2007
Just Juventus for Krasic
Wednesday 14 July, 2010
Milos Krasic has no interest in joining Manchester City next season. “He only wants to play for Juventus,” said his agent.

The Serbian winger has been targeted by the Turin giants this summer, but the Italian club have yet to agree a fee with CSKA Moscow.

The Russian giants have accepted a bid from Manchester City, but the winger is more attracted by the possibility of playing in Serie A.

“I have come to Moscow to discuss Milos’ move from CSKA to Juventus,”
Marko Naletilic told sportske.net.

“This situation is very simple. CSKA want to sell him to Manchester City because they have offered more money, but Milos only wants to play in Turin.”

It’s understood that Juventus have offered around €14m for the international, while City are ready to pay €18m.

Although Krasic is pursuing a move to Juventus, it’s unclear whether the Bianconeri are still keen given the new rules on non-EU players.

Italian clubs can now sign just one player who doesn’t have EU status so they need to decide whether to bag Krasic or Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko.

Turkish giants Fenerbahce have also reportedly made an offer for Krasic, who has been likened to Juve legend Pavel Nedved.

http://football-italia.net/jul14u.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)