Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasp

Mar 19, 2009
I think we should focus on Dzeko. There are much more quality wingers out there than strikers. I'd rather pass on Krasic and see where Sanchez, Hazard, Elia, Affelay, Bastos, Vargas, Navas, Mata, Di Maria, Marin, Bale and who else there is are doing in a years time.

As Alternatives to Dzeko not that many good options come to mind. Benzema, Pazzini and... well there are prob more I can't remember them right now...

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
its pointless to get dzeko or any other top striker if he is not going to get proper support from the midfield.

its just a waste of money.
:agree:

Thats the thing Dzeko wouldn`t be in Wolfsburg next year
As things are right now its eigther us or Man City!
If we get Krasic which means no Dzeko the later one will be a City player
If we get Dzeko then Krasic couldn`t come this year and then it will be the players choice eigther wait another year or sign for City
I guess that Krasic prefer us to City but if Juve tells him we do not want you this year (buying Dzeko) then he could choose City...
would just show that dzeko has low ambitions if he chooses city, because it would be all about the money !

it would be good for us, if he chose them, because he will flop there and we will get him even cheaper (if we still want him there) ...
most of those good to great players transfered to city don't shine there anyways

anyway I rather have Dzeko than Krasic
Both are great players BUT the thing is:
Dzeko is on of the world`s best strikers. Buffon said top 5 and I agree. You cant find someone at his level that easily!
why didn't you want us to by dzeko last season ? last season it still was all about huntelaar or other cheap sheep ... get off that bandwagon !

and stop talking about the bullshit buffon says ... he also said similar thinks about aquilani and paro being the new fabregas (just kidding)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
would just show that dzeko has low ambitions if he chooses city, because it would be all about the money !
How's that?

Right now, I would say there probably isn't much difference between Juve and Man City, in terms of the likelihood of winning a major trophy in the next three years.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
How's that?

Right now, I would say there probably isn't much difference between Juve and Man City, in terms of the likelihood of winning a major trophy in the next three years.
i am assuming that we dont make the move for him and he then chooses man city (5th in england) over his current club where he has everything what he needs plus teammates that understand him ... i dont see man city winning anything in the near future so its surely not because of the silverware that he would move

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
How's that?

Juve will be main Inter's rival while City is way behind Chelsea and Manchester. Probably Arsenal too.

As for the other competition, we're on the same level I guess.

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
I think we should focus on Dzeko. There are much more quality wingers out there than strikers. I'd rather pass on Krasic and see where Sanchez, Hazard, Elia, Affelay, Bastos, Vargas, Navas, Mata, Di Maria, Marin, Bale and who else there is are doing in a years time.

As Alternatives to Dzeko not that many good options come to mind. Benzema, Pazzini and... well there are prob more I can't remember them right now...
good point but if we pay 30+m for dzeko we will not be able to afford any of the above wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)