Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'm glad to see you around mate. Ah well, second best team in the world, I can live with that. I'm slowly getting over the disappointment, and with that, a feeling of pride takes over.

We're now known as the dirty fuckers of world football, which is hilarious. :D

Hehe. Hugo borst on NOS called thr dutch team THE ETA. Pretty fucked up Personal but funny.

kongen73

Jun 5, 2009
I say, sign Mr. Krasic - now that Dzeko is out of reach, do to the amount of money Man. Shitty is asking for him.

Milos would be so nice, tearing up the right flank, wearing his brand new juve-jersey :andyandbarcelona:

Marotta, please make it happen :xfinger:

Forza :flag1:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
i would take milos and pazzini over dzeko and some shitty RW

this is if gio wasnt going to play

if gio plays right wing i would take dzeko over milos and pazzo.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
We shouldn't spend money on someone like Pazzini anyway. Let's get Dzeko or Benzema or continue with our current strikers. Pazzini wouldn't really be an upgrade over any of them.

Jul 21, 2006
i would take milos and pazzini over dzeko and some shitty RW

this is if gio wasnt going to play

if gio plays right wing i would take dzeko over milos and pazzo.

I think we don't need Pazzo anyway he is not any better than what we have.

And it's better to put Giovinco on the left wing and Martinez on the right. He played there for Catania. With Pepe and Lanzafame (both can play both left and right anyway) as backup, we are OK on the wings.

then depends on the performance of Giovinco and Lanzafame and also the CL, we decide if we should go for a world class winger next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)