Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
marotta a good job? so far the only decent signing he had he overpaid for
:sergio:

It's still a mistery what we paid for Bonucci to me, but we payed max 15 Mil? That's overpaying for a defender, who had a great season, is young, italian (ffs) and was selected for the Italy squad while playing with Bari. Doesn't seem like overpaying to me. Just because Moggi says we didn't sign any champions except Bonucci, doesn't mean it's true; Motta, great signing and Martinez could be a solid decent signing you could be only critical about the Pepe signing. And if Krasic comes and turns out to be the beast we hope him to be, Marotta did an amazingly good job and deserves a lot of respect from all the juve fans

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
According to Calciomercato.

CSKA called us and said they will now accept the 15 Million :seven:

I'd take it then go after Benzema.
See post 4752.

The source there is TuttoJuve. I don't know if it's the original source and what is the original source but it sounds kinda...hard to believe.

KYUSS

May 13, 2010
Yes but the ATSM won't let me post this TRO news in this WPA forum because of the same old FHT law that bans (DRT i might add) this kinda SGU material on the YMN.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Benzema/Pazzini + Krasic > Dzeko

think about it...will cost the same money, but you keep Diego/Momo and get 2 quality players.
benzema + krasic > dzeko + elia for example

pazzini + krasic < dzeko + elia

it depends who the winger and the striker will be. anyway, sampdoria has made clear that they don't intend to sell pazzini...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)