Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I hope your not basing that on a tuttosport rumour. Personally this Krasic/Dzeko thing is still making me nervous as hell.

Ass for Beppe. I'll leave it as incomplete for now but I have confidence.
Of course not, I'm basing that on bringing in 5 players for 35mil.
What I really like is Motta and Pepe transfer facts.
0.5mil for the first one and 2.5mil for the second.
Of course this is not over, we have a large squad (several players need to leave) and 2 or 3 I think will come. That's why I said I'm satisfied "SO FAR".

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Of course this is not over, we have a large squad (several players need to leave) and 2 or 3 I think will come. That's why I said I'm satisfied "SO FAR".
agree!!

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008

2 or 3 players to come that would be nice. Something like Dzeko, Krasic and a defender (Mexes?) ?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
2 or 3 players to come that would be nice. Something like Dzeko, Krasic and a defender (Mexes?) ?
Definitely not both Dzeko and Krasic , thanks to that new non EU rule , but one of these 2 plus one LB and one more winger (Camoranesi is about to leave so we would need another winger - I doubt that Del Neri is gonna rely on Lanzafame).
That is my opinion, maybe I'm wrong.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I know he did but he said we overpaid for our only decent signing

IMO Motta is a great signing, he was great in Roma and I always rated him high before. Then Ranieri camed and prefered Cassetti :agree: and now we will have a good RB for years to come :agree:
Motta IMO has been our best signing so far I think we got him for a bargain.

Anyway I'd take Krasic and a LEFT BACK signing if I had to choose. Fuck Pazzini and fuck Dzeko right now, our striker situation isn't as urgent as it seems. With Gio - Diego - Krasic behind whoever we choose up front we would naturally do a lot better in terms of scoring. If our situation is desperate then wait for the winter mercato. We can't afford to have Grosso or DC starting next year I saw our left side get raped so many times I swear if we don't make a good signing for that that position I will bust heads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)