Miloš Krasić - AM R - CSKA Moscow (21 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Half of this thread is quotes from the player and his agent how he ditched Man City (Which makes sense, who wants to go to this shit hole called Machester City unless you get paid crazy Arab money) and only want Juve. So how about they finalize this deal and end Krasic misery

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4,902
    Let's see what happens tomorrow in the meeting for that stupid non-EU rule. :eyebrows:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    Shitty have already signed Silva, they won't go for Krasic too. Marotta is doing the right thing by letting the player press CSKA for a transfer here by accepting our offer rather than going all bankrupt on the guy aka Secco style.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    Shitty have already signed Silva, they won't go for Krasic too. Marotta is doing the right thing by letting the player press CSKA for a transfer here by accepting our offer rather than going all bankrupt on the guy aka Secco style.
    I know they signed Silva, Yaya, and etc, and I don't give a damn about it. They are still Man Shitty and they will always be. The 2nd best team in Manchester, and will always be, I can't wait until the EPL start so I can see Man Utd stomp alll over them, and kick them aroud as it should be. History is made on the football pitch and not in the transfer market, and they have no history. A small club with a lot of money, once this Arab guy feel less interested, he will move to another thing to entertain himself. I love the way Juve is structured, you spend off what you have, and financially we are among the best in the world. We are lucky to be supporting a team like Juve, appreciate what you have, or you will regret losing it one day.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    Just get him over here seriously! I wouldN'T mind swimming to get his Serbian azz to Turin. I am so excited for this season, and think we are going to do way better this season

Edited :D

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Just get him over here seriously! I would mind swimming to get his Serbian azz to Turin. I am so excited for this season, and think we are going to do way better this season
    I don't know if that will happen with the non eu rule and from whats been said, Dzeko seems to be Andrea Agnelli's dream.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
    May 26, 2009
    what would you not mind doing to get his Serbian azz to Turin then?
    That was fast! Dropped the not by mistake!
    I would mind swimming naked to Russia though

I don't know if that will happen with the non eu rule and from whats been said, Dzeko seems to be Andrea Agnelli's dream.
    To be honest I would be happy with any or even of none come over, as long as we bring a left back. If we get a proper left back then the team should be ok

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    I know they signed Silva, Yaya, and etc, and I don't give a damn about it. They are still Man Shitty and they will always be. The 2nd best team in Manchester, and will always be, I can't wait until the EPL start so I can see Man Utd stomp alll over them, and kick them aroud as it should be. History is made on the football pitch and not in the transfer market, and they have no history. A small club with a lot of money, once this Arab guy feel less interested, he will move to another thing to entertain himself. I love the way Juve is structured, you spend off what you have, and financially we are among the best in the world. We are lucky to be supporting a team like Juve, appreciate what you have, or you will regret losing it one day.
    Shitty have a good shoot of finishing this season above manure. I would be willing to bet on them if it wasn't for Mancini sitting on their bench. So no, club football aint about history and legacy at least not if you're aiming to win that is. Milan's Berlusconi proved it in the 80s and so did Abramovich's Chelski. It's only a matter of time before those wealthy arabs do the trick IMO.

Mar 30, 2006
    But at this point in time City are far more of a football power then Juventus. We have very little clout these days and miss out on most of the top targets we have. City have alot of potential .. just look at some of the players they own, Silva, Adebayor, Tevez, Yaya, Kolo, Santa Cruz, Barry, Ireland, Robinho, De Jong... they are all pretty highly rated big name players. I look at City and see a very bright future for them .. i can't say the same for us

JBF

اختك يا زمن
    Aug 5, 2006
    But at this point in time City are far more of a football power then Juventus. We have very little clout these days and miss out on most of the top targets we have. City have alot of potential .. just look at some of the players they own, Silva, Adebayor, Tevez, Yaya, Kolo, Santa Cruz, Barry, Ireland, Robinho, De Jong... they are all pretty highly rated big name players. I look at City and see a very bright future for them .. i can't say the same for us
    Big names certainly help achieve goals but in no way are they a guaranteed recipe for success. The RM galacticos comes to mind here.

Mar 30, 2006
    Big names certainly help achieve goals but in no way are they a guaranteed recipe for success. The RM galacticos comes to mind here.
    True but it also says something when your club is unable to sign big name players or even realistically compete for many of them. Money may not always guarantee success but it is a requirement if there is to be any succcess regardless.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)