Milan-Juventus (3 Viewers)

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i don't know if we will or not,but i am nervous to death and i would give MY EVERYTHING for us to win tomorrow.

it's soooo important to me...
Lilianna i am a little bit nervous too, but i am not nervous about juve and the performance, i do trust my squad but i am nevrous about the actions that could happen from the referee or the linesman like a fake penalty or an offside goal against us that could cost us the scudetto.

i do have work tomorrow but i could not sleep. i was waiting for the local newspaper in my country to be published( 2 am) to see what did they write about this match .

honestly i feel that this match will make me go crazy more than real madrid match in CL.

i will watch the match and i will watch the whole squad fighting not to score only but to show the whole world who is juve in big matches?

FORZA JUVE

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
its not my main forum but my favourite i will share this with u guys u Lilana and everybody else here at my home i think i wont sleep i have faith in the squad but this is it guys the day.

For Pride,For Honor,For Juve.FORZA JUVE

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_The_Best ] ++

i guess i am going crazy tonight, forgive me i have insomnia !

thinking who is ganna score (nedved-DP-zala-cana-camo) ?
canna with a header beating nesta in the air :D how sweet is that
but personally i prefer dp with a late penalty

i just came across a chinese newspaper, they r saying ancelotti is better than cap ffs :fero:

juve1717

Jun 14, 2004
I am sorry if my comment hurts some of you but I believe Juve cant really beat Milan right now. We simply dont have the creativity and goal deifinition we need. I guess that it will be a very tight encounter with almost no fluidity. A lot of fouls and hard tackles. Close spaces. At the end Juve will try to reach Milan´s Area with long balls, which is useless. There will be one spark of creativity from one of milans playmakers and we might lose. 1-0, 2-0 or luckily 0-0, 1-1. Thats what i think, just my opinion. PLease dont get offended but that is why I think, even If I REALLY want Juve to win.

Apart from this subject, I think that both Emerson an d DP are going to play, those a rejust mindtricks played by capello.

Blind

May 8, 2005
Well it is always nice to see skeptics here.
No matter what happens tomorrow, I am proud of Juve's season.
Capello did an amazing job in bringing Juve back into biusness.
It is Capello's first season and he secured us a Champions League spot already. That is money right there. We do not have to waste time and effort for the qaulification stage for the champions league. I think that is a a main reason why out form went sower at december.
Now I am pretty sure that Milan, just as much as us, wish to win this game.
But I still believe whoever wins this game does not have ensurance to win the scuttedo.
With that said hello all I am new.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)