Milan-Juventus (9 Viewers)

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #462
    I don't think the game will decide who runs away with the title. There are still 3 games to go after this one, and both teams will make a mistake. This is where I believe Juve are stronger. Over the past few seasons we have been cooler than most teams in the last matchdays. Remember 2001-2002? We duly put aside Udinese.

I don't see Juve winning this game though. Milan are much stronger and are pretty well organised. What seems important to me it that we neutralise Pirlo. His role is vital for Milan. We shouldn't make the mistake of going forward to much either. Perhaps we should go for a draw and hope that we accidently win the game.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
    also emerson and zlatan will not play..RAI is number one channel of italy so i guess there is some truth in it or is Capello playing mindgames..seriously thats an option:D

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++
    Can you give me a reason why DP, Emerson will not play??
    well my italian is not so good as it supposed to be but i think just light injury's..Alex always has that but than usually always plays so i think we should not worry..besides Trez is 85 procent fit so can play..and we still have many players who can climb up to a big level to beat Milan:devil:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

GOAL: Would you want him in your team?

If I would want a forward such as Shevchenko in my team?! I would say: "No, thank you..". We don’t need more strikers. We have world class players such as Zlatan, Trezeguet, Del Piero,..

GOAL: What single thing irritates you most about them?

Alain (Juve): What can I say?! "LUCKY MILAN" should be their new team name! Let’s look at their Serie A matches such as wins over Parma 1 – 2, against Atalanta 1 – 2, against Cagliari 2 – 1, against Lazio 2 – 1 and many many others at stoppage time. Scoring goals at stoppage time makes them simply the luckiest team ever. Some people& call it determination, but I’d rather calling it LUCK! Finally, the other things that most irritate me about them is their: Jersey’s colour, Players, Mentality and their Administration!

GOAL: And what do you grudgingly admire?

Antonio (Milan): The number of times they have won Lo Scudetto.
    those words where THE BEST!! :touched:

seems like all juventinis are thinking in the same way

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
    No Alex? much better :mad:
    maybe..but for Alex it would be great to score against Milan..it would get him out of his bad time..(while i don't think he has such a bad time but it's not great eather)..it would make me cry when Alex scores tomorrow..:D

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I still dont know if I would have Zala in there , instead of DP.....

This game is for all the marbles, IMO.........

Milan 2 Juve 1

But we will make a game of it

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

maybe..but for Alex it would be great to score against Milan..it would get him out of his bad time..(while i don't think he has such a bad time but it's not great eather)..it would make me cry when Alex scores tomorrow..:D
    True by scoring it will do him good morale wise, but is it certain that he will score even if he plays 90 minutes?

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

True by scoring it will do him good morale wise, but is it certain that he will score even if he plays 90 minutes?
    no but i do know that Alex plays at his best in the big games and if he plays he can score with his genius ballfeeling..i hope to see the best duo we have in a decade..TREZ and ALEX up front:boxing:

Togon

Nov 2, 2003

no but i do know that Alex plays at his best in the big games

and if he plays he can score with his genius ballfeeling..i hope to see the best duo we have in a decade..TREZ and ALEX up front:boxing:
    or makes a short sprint at the fifth minute of the gane than limping off the field injured for two months

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

no but i do know that Alex plays at his best in the big games and if he plays he can score with his genius ballfeeling..i hope to see the best duo we have in a decade..TREZ and ALEX up front:boxing:
    :thumb: :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)