Milan-Juventus (7 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Massimo ] ++

well you can go on with your child behaviour or talk about the match of the season wich is already tomorrow at 3..whats it gone be??
huh??? :confused:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveBoy ] ++

من که از اتش دل چون خم مى در جوشم
مهر بر لب زده خون ميخورم و خاموشم

حضرت حافظ شيرازى
What does this mean?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Well, maybe they are trying to be realistic, but let's go out there 2moro and lend all the support that we can...

FORZA JUVE!!!

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
we must not take this match as the decider of the scudetto race cause there are still 3 matches to play after this one and if we see our rivals and Milan's , we'll see some teams that are fighting to avoid Relegation and these teams will play their matches as win or die !!
we must keep our minds in our heads and not let our hearts take full control of our feelings .

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I was convinced that Juventus can make a result in MIlano tomorrow, lately I am thinking and more remembering the mistake Capello made last year when Roma played Milan.

I am thinking if Capello again tries to outplay them we will be definitely screwed. What makes me more worried is the closing down on the press and the talk about the surprise formations and starting lineups is all reminding me of Capello trying to do a last year scenario.

Let us hope I am wrong.

Forza Juventus.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++
I was convinced that Juventus can make a result in MIlano tomorrow, lately I am thinking and more remembering the mistake Capello made last year when Roma played Milan.

I am thinking if Capello again tries to outplay them we will be definitely screwed. What makes me more worried is the closing down on the press and the talk about the surprise formations and starting lineups is all reminding me of Capello trying to do a last year scenario.

Let us hope I am wrong.

Forza Juventus.
Who knows man maybe this time he will success...hopefully!:angel:

Capello take us to Glory,Forza Juve!:cool:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Milan has one of the trickiest squad you can play against. That doesn't mean they are unbeatable, many teams proved they are, with PSV being the latest.
Its all about on how to find their key. Surely PSV did find it, we should give them a call :D .
The tricky part of the match is that we have to be very solid in addition of being very presice infront of the goal. Wasting a chance might cost us the game, and same goes to losing concetration at the back. I don't think that we can tolerate openning the game infront of Milan. Not becasue they are a better team. Its all about tactics. Besides, remember this is San Sero we are playing at.
Our DM will have to work overtime to make sure Kaka/Rui Costa have been nutralized. Fabio and Lilian will have to find a way together to keep the ball away from Sheva and Crespo, those two, especially Sheva, can really score from half a chance.
Nedved MUST play as a free role OM. This way our attacking force is much more presice and dangerous.
Zambrotta must make sure of Cafu isn't running free, plus Camorensi should be able to keep their Left back/wing from attacking alot by pushing forward abit.
Del Piero and Trezeguet (if those are the chosen two) must have their eyes on each other well.
Del Piero should stay up late practicing free kicks..
Buffon has to save any unwanted long range efforts from Milan. PLUS correcting situations if needed (lets hope that he doesn't need to do so).

If I were a coach I would concetrate on those things.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good vision for the game but I have to disagree with you on one thing. We should not concentrate on shutting certain players because Milan is a team that plays very well as a group.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
my opinions: Zambrotta indeed should not let anyone on the side walk..i would like some good old actions of himself tomorrow, Gianluca can scare off Milan with his crosses and speed..Camoranesi should not loose the ball too many cause we play against a tricky team who finishes off the counterattack with Tomasson and of course Sheva..there will be a massive wall in defence with Canna and Thuram leading..Gigi will do his best to prevent some great shot's (appearently a lot from distance:Seedorf/Kaka/Pirlo)..and i expect our strikers to be efficient and cool in front of the goal cause chances is surely what we gone have tomorrow:cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)