Milan-Juventus (5 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I never rely on statistics, BUT if you'd like to hear some, Ancelotti on his way for his 2nd CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, and oh maybe because He won the League last year, or maybe because he knows what players to choose in his squad or what tactics to use or MAYBE HE KNOWS WHAT PLAYERS THE SQUAD NEEDS....wake up Jeeks.
Good thing Andy and other answered as I am known to be outclassed by Se7en :yuck: when it comes to a debate, so I'd rather not continue with you.

And concerning your statistics theory, why do you rely on it when it comes to a DP issue then Mr. Hypocrite?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Menace ] ++
Ancelotti is a lucky coach just like fergie
True, he got it all on a silverware. He is lucky to have those players at his disposal

I would like to see the so claimed genius what he can do with a squad like the current Juventus and the *euhmm* depth available.

I am not saying he is not a good coach, but comparing him with Capello is just plain stupidity. Wake up people

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Capello is way better than Ancoletti. I don't even call Ancoletti a coach these days. He had all the players in the respective positions with his present squad, and all he does is to put them in their positions and the game is set.
But too bad Ancoletti doesn't know how to coach us in the past.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
Capello is 99.9 % better then Ancelotti !!

btw... Milan = LUCKY! (psv game) (and the hole season)
You may want to ask vincenzo Montella what he thinks of that

Constantly benched by Cap last season, and now the Capocanoniere of Serie A

go figure.........

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
I always believed Ancelotti's worth,even when he was with juve,and specially Parma and milan.But I don't know what really happened in his time with Juve,there should be something,something wrong and that thing is still going on till today.could be Del piero?were we dependable on him?is it the directors of the club,are they interfering coachs' tactical decisions,I don't know...
i agree with you on this

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve89 ] ++
can't wait to this match:D
Milan showed tonight that they isn't the worlds best team, and that they are beatable....
IMHO if Milan plays as they did today on sunday, will Juve win it:)
if juve play like psv did we will win :(

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
That helped Sally,but only till I realized this isn't the team of 97'.Maybe posting a couple of screenshots of this season's match against Milan would illustrate my point better,but I'm too depressed to bother.
Yeah I know what you mean :dontcare:

I think Serie A this season was rubbish. The only teams I find entertaining are Udinese and Sampdoria. Roma are to a certain extent but they always screw up one way or another. Both Juventus and Milan have managed to get maximum results with minimal effort either by luck. They didnt WIN their games, their opponents LOST it.

Forza AC Milan

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++
I always believed Ancelotti's worth,even when he was with juve,and specially Parma and milan.But I don't know what really happened in his time with Juve,there should be something,something wrong and that thing is still going on till today.could be Del piero?were we dependable on him?is it the directors of the club,are they interfering coachs' tactical decisions,I don't know...
maybe it was a discipline in a team!...:confused:

Forza AC Milan

Oct 2, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Huzi ] ++
Ancelotti better then Capello , what's this bullshit . Don Fabio is a world class manager much much better then Ancelotti cause Capello won many trophies with many clubs ( Roma , Madrid , Milan ) while Carlo's C.V. only contains one scudetto and one champions league and with one club only !! be fair please
if u ask milanista about these two coaches...I would say they are almost equal!

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #236
    ++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Good thing Andy and other answered as I am known to be outclassed by Se7en :yuck: when it comes to a debate, so I'd rather not continue with you.

And concerning your statistics theory, why do you rely on it when it comes to a DP issue then Mr. Hypocrite?
    Jeeks, DP's statistics are fine. That's the problem with a lot of people here. Wake up, DP's statistics are actually very good. As far as I'm concerned, Ancelotti's a great coach, but he didn't cut it for Juve. Just like Lippi failed miserably at Inter.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #238
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Oh really? What about Cassano, Mancini and other players Capello helped? Pirlo was already a great player for Brescia playing behind Baggio. Gattuso has always been a good player and plays well with a world class squad around him.

And if you've forgotten Capello won the CL with Milan in 1994 and should have won in 1993 and 1995. Learn up on your history Rab.
    Not that I'm trying to be brutal or anything, but didn't he win it in 1998 with Real Madrid as well?

Romano

May 22, 2004
    First off all, I'd like to say to all the people that aren't Juventus fan, please leave.
    We don't need to know what you Liverfools or Milanista think of us.
    Speak on your own forum. Please leave let us live in our own world.
    Milan doesn't know how lucky it was, so much last minute goals and then all the people call Juventus anti-football but Juventus doesn't score a 15 goals in extra time.
    We play regular football with goals allround.

Then second, Saturday is the big match.
    Milan won't play like last night they will have another formation but if we give 100% like PSV did yesterday, with TEAM football then we outplay Milan for sure.
    If Capello uses the 4-3-3 formation, we have a great chance to win, and forget about the Turin match

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

Jeeks, DP's statistics are fine. That's the problem with a lot of people here. Wake up, DP's statistics are actually very good. As far as I'm concerned, Ancelotti's a great coach, but he didn't cut it for Juve. Just like Lippi failed miserably at Inter.
    Seven (I wrote your name correct today because you are being reasonable), I know very well that DP's statistics are fine and they are more than fine, I think looking at numbers one can only say that this guy is great.

The problem is why when arguing with someone the statistics are used and in other cases they are avoided? I will clarify:

Arguing with azzurri7 about DP, he brings up all the statistics possible to convince you. Fine, good job.
    Arguin with azzurri7 about Capello and Ancelotti, the statistics become irrevlevant with him. Why?

Anyway, what do you tghink about Capello vs. Ancelotti? I think you agree with me that Ancelotti was lucky by having such a squad at his disposal, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)