Milan-Juventus (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Seven (I wrote your name correct today because you are being reasonable), I know very well that DP's statistics are fine and they are more than fine, I think looking at numbers one can only say that this guy is great.

The problem is why when arguing with someone the statistics are used and in other cases they are avoided? I will clarify:

Arguing with azzurri7 about DP, he brings up all the statistics possible to convince you. Fine, good job.
Arguin with azzurri7 about Capello and Ancelotti, the statistics become irrevlevant with him. Why?

Anyway, what do you tghink about Capello vs. Ancelotti? I think you agree with me that Ancelotti was lucky by having such a squad at his disposal, right?
Jeeks don't turn into Monkfish or don't try to be the Smart-boy, it wont work, It seems you try to Copy or Imitate alot of people. Be yourself.

I know I used alot of statistics things about Dp because they are good so far, But I don't use them as my weapon....

FFS Ancelotti is Lucky???:wallbang:, you think it's easy to take control of a team EVEN when you got worldclass players.....you sound like 5years old kid!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Musalaha wataniye,I hear it everyday on tv :D

btw are you coming to Lebanon this saturday,for the big day :cheesy:
No I am not coming on saturday, I will be hangover :D

BTW, how can I make mousalaha wataniye with a kid that knows how to insut or call you a kid?

++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Jeeks don't turn into Monkfish or don't try to be the Smart-boy, it wont work, It seems you try to Copy or Imitate alot of people. Be yourself.

I know I used alot of statistics things about Dp because they are good so far, But I don't use them as my weapon....

FFS Ancelotti is Lucky???:wallbang:, you think it's easy to take control of a team EVEN when you got worldclass players.....you sound like 5years old kid!!!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I saw what Ancelotti did with Juventus, thank you.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

No I am not coming on saturday, I will be hangover :D

BTW, how can I make mousalaha wataniye with a kid that knows how to insut or call you a kid?
I didn't call you a kid....you SOUND like a kid when you start talking BS...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Ya allah.....

I saw what Lippi did with Inter??? Does this make Fabio better than Lippi?
Concerning that Fabio won trophies with Milan, Madrid and Roma this makes him a coach that can win with different sides. Lippi IMO is the most successful coach with Juventus and is waiting to get my credit in the national team but he was definitely a failure in Inter.

So if you want to compare Capello and Lippi, yes Capello has a better side that he can adapt to a new team something Lippi coud not do.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
I hope that Milan will be affected physically by playing in CL and Serie A. I hope we can learn a lot from PSV and rumble them in the midfield. Hopefully we win, or at least draw.
FORZA JUVE!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Concerning that Fabio won trophies with Milan, Madrid and Roma this makes him a coach that can win with different sides. Lippi IMO is the most successful coach with Juventus and is waiting to get my credit in the national team but he was definitely a failure in Inter.

So if you want to compare Capello and Lippi, yes Capello has a better side that he can adapt to a new team something Lippi coud not do.
So you wanna tell me now Capello is better than Lippi?

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #274

That's not what he meant. You'll have to admit that Ancelotti has pretty much got the best team in the world and that anything less than winning the Champions League should be considered a failure.

Capello has won the CL several times over the past decades and has done so with different teams. Something Ancelotti still has to prove. You don't know who the best coach is, yet at this point in time odds are that it's Capello.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

You can't miss that man :eek:

aren't you Aouni? :angel:

No comment!!

Actually you both are kids :p
    I'am Aouni till death , I wanted to be in Beirut but I am really Busy with ma work right now. I think I'll watch it on Tv....:touched:

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #276

True perhaps. But he never really tried at another big team. Perhaps he would have succeeded at Milan. Let's be honest, who doés succeed at Inter?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

That's not what he meant. You'll have to admit that Ancelotti has pretty much got the best team in the world and that anything less than winning the Champions League should be considered a failure.

Capello has won the CL several times over the past decades and has done so with different teams. Something Ancelotti still has to prove. You don't know who the best coach is, yet at this point in time odds are that it's Capello.
    No, I think Chelsea has the best team in the world, but still if any Coach would take over Mourinho he wont succeed .

Another thing Didn't Capello had a great squad when he was coaching Madrid, also Milan back in 94, and etc....

I never said Capello aint great or anything, but nowadays Football changed and Ancelotti is playing the Modern Football....

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

True, lucky in the sense that he was handed a top quality squad that was made to win.

True perhaps. But he never really tried at another big team. Perhaps he would have succeeded at Milan. Let's be honest, who doés succeed at Inter?
    True about Inter :D

and true about Lippi, but so far he will be known as the manager who could ONLY win with Juventus

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003

Jeeks also Forgot to mention that Don Fabio Finished 10th with Roma, dont know exactly when and another time he finished 7th I guess.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004

No, I think Chelsea has the best team in the world, but still if any Coach would take over Mourinho he wont succeed .
    When Ancelotti took over Milan, Chelsea were nothing compared to what they are now.

True that it requires a great coach to manage a big squad, as in the case of Capello in Madrid, Mourinho in Chelsea and Ancelotti in Milan.

However, a better coach is the one that makes result with a less quality squad, as in the case of Capello in Roma and in Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)