Milan-Juventus (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Jeeks also Forgot to mention that Don Fabio Finished 10th with Roma, dont know exactly when and another time he finished 7th I guess.
That's because Jeeks did not mention ANY statisitics.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

When Ancelotti took over Milan, Chelsea were nothing compared to what they are now.

True that it requires a great coach to manage a big squad, as in the case of Capello in Madrid, Mourinho in Chelsea and Ancelotti in Milan.

However, a better coach is the one that makes result with a less quality squad, as in the case of Capello in Roma and in Juventus.
Good Point!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I like the General too,I have much respect to him :)
Let us hope everything will be ok on that day :)

Yes I am Aouni and it is a sad thing that I cannot be there.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
True about Inter :D

and true about Lippi, but so far he will be known as the manager who could ONLY win with Juventus
I believe in that too :frown:

but hope he proves me wrong with Italian NT

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004

Jeeks also Forgot to mention that Don Fabio Finished 10th with Roma, dont know exactly when and another time he finished 7th I guess.
Had Ancelotti been coach of roma that time, he would have end up in serie B! and ppl forget that Capello won serie with rome (2000) something no other could have done with the squad roma had that time...!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I like the General too,I have much respect to him :)
Yeah, he's really open-minded person and very wise. Each step he's doing, he's doing it for the Lebanese!

7oreye-Seyede-Este2lel :D!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

I believe in that too :frown:

but hope he proves me wrong with Italian NT
I hope so too, and I am actually counting on him being able to bring silverware for the nation. I think he can do it. Forza Lippi

Look back page 13 and 14,
I know what I have written.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Had Ancelotti been coach of roma that time, he would have end up in serie B! and ppl forget that Capello won serie with rome (2000) something no other could have done with the squad roma had that time...!
Dude am not saying Ancelotti is the God, am not the one who started Comparing between them, My point was right now Ancelotti is Leading Over Capello.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004

Dude am not saying Ancelotti is the God, am not the one who started Comparing between them, My point was right now Ancelotti is Leading Over Capello.
Well he might be leading but he aint better then Capello !

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Again you fail. With the squad that Ancelotti has and the squad that Capello has, both teams are equal in points in the league. This means Capello can give more from the players, thus a better coach.

Now you will tell me that Ancelotti reached the CL final where we were knocked out in the quarter final. You have a very strong argument here, but again I will tell you about the squad quality for both managers, the injuries that Juventus are suffering and the luck that Milan are having (perfect example is still fresh from PSV encounter).

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Again you fail. With the squad that Ancelotti has and the squad that Capello has, both teams are equal in points in the league. This means Capello can give more from the players, thus a better coach.

Now you will tell me that Ancelotti reached the CL final where we were knocked out in the quarter final. You have a very strong argument here, but again I will tell you about the squad quality for both managers, the injuries that Juventus are suffering and the luck that Milan are having (perfect example is still fresh from PSV encounter).
Fail what? It's the fact.

Again with the Squad??? one word, R.MADRID.

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #297

I agree, but there's another thing I'd like to point out. Capello did choose to get certain players here at Juventus. He was in fact offered a very good chance to build a team here. So IMO Capello failed to choose the right players to Juventus and got himself in trouble. That doesn't change the fact he's a good manager though. I'm just not sure that he knows how to build a team.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Juve To Win-Sacchi
    5/5/2005 12:45:00 PM
    Real Madrid technical director Arrigo Sacchi has predicted that Juventus will defeat Milan on Sunday afternoon.
    "Milan play a more attractive style of play, but I see Juventus as favourites," the former AC Milan boss said.

"Capello will be able to take advantage of the fatigue that has been afflicting Ancelotti’s side of late," he explained.

Sacchi also commented on the suspension that ruled Juventus striker Ibrahimovic out of the San Siro showdown.

"If Juve complain, then what should the other sides do?," he said.

Juventus and Milan are even on 76 points going into the Scudetto clash.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #299

Fail what? It's the fact.

Again with the Squad??? one word, R.MADRID.
    I don't think you should keep on discussing about this, azzurri_7. We can't know who the best coach is right now. Only time will tell.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Juve To Win-Sacchi
    5/5/2005 12:45:00 PM
    Real Madrid technical director Arrigo Sacchi has predicted that Juventus will defeat Milan on Sunday afternoon.
    "Milan play a more attractive style of play, but I see Juventus as favourites," the former AC Milan boss said.

"Capello will be able to take advantage of the fatigue that has been afflicting Ancelotti’s side of late," he explained.

Sacchi also commented on the suspension that ruled Juventus striker Ibrahimovic out of the San Siro showdown.

"If Juve complain, then what should the other sides do?," he said.

Juventus and Milan are even on 76 points going into the Scudetto clash.
    Exactly what I have been thinking, day by day I am getting more convinced that we can get the 3 points from them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)