Milan-Juventus (8 Viewers)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
I always believed Ancelotti's worth,even when he was with juve,and specially Parma and milan.But I don't know what really happened in his time with Juve,there should be something,something wrong and that thing is still going on till today.could be Del piero?were we dependable on him?is it the directors of the club,are they interfering coachs' tactical decisions,I don't know...

Buy on AliExpress.com

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Capello can win Serie A, La liga, BundesLiga, but never Champions League!
that's bullshit,Capello is the man to win it,everybody is mean at Capello,give him time and the players he want,and you will se what he can do

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

that's bullshit,Capello is the man to win it,everybody is mean at Capello,give him time and the players he want,and you will se what he can do
He already got Emerson,Zebina,Zlatan, the players he wanted, there's only Cassano still.

am not blaming the players or the coach here, but am trying to be honest and Yes Ancelotti is better than Capello.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Andy, Since when Capello is coaching and Since when Carlo Ancelotti started?

P.s the better squad your talking about, I don't think Pirlo would have been World-Class player without Carlo, neither Gattuso and so on, Ancelotti is always getting the right players for his team, Unlike Fabio who's always buying the players he likes....Capello can win Serie A, La liga, BundesLiga, but never Champions League!
Oh really? What about Cassano, Mancini and other players Capello helped? Pirlo was already a great player for Brescia playing behind Baggio. Gattuso has always been a good player and plays well with a world class squad around him.

And if you've forgotten Capello won the CL with Milan in 1994 and should have won in 1993 and 1995. Learn up on your history Rab.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
Ancelotti better then Capello , what's this bullshit . Don Fabio is a world class manager much much better then Ancelotti cause Capello won many trophies with many clubs ( Roma , Madrid , Milan ) while Carlo's C.V. only contains one scudetto and one champions league and with one club only !! be fair please

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004

He already got Emerson,Zebina,Zlatan, the players he wanted, there's only Cassano still.

am not blaming the players or the coach here, but am trying to be honest and Yes Ancelotti is better than Capello.
Don't forget Cannavaro. :) That's 3/4 who worked in he's system.
Zebina: Sure, no words needed, total waste. But remember that he was free and that Moggi is a greedy old man.
Emerson: Has brought safety to our defenders, as well as to our forwards.
Ibrahimovic: Ok ok, I know your said about no Gila but sadly, he would just be another Trezeguet in this team. Zlatan changed our game with he's strength and because of him we are where we are.
Cannavaro: Just what we needed. Canna > Nesta

Capello > God

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003

:eek::confused:

Does this guy know anything about football?

Apr 27, 2004

:confused: what are u talkin about no way anchelotti is better than capello its the team that brought milan the trophies not his tactics hes got a complete team and a very deep reserve even i can win trophies if they gave this team

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
can't wait to this match:D
Milan showed tonight that they isn't the worlds best team, and that they are beatable....
IMHO if Milan plays as they did today on sunday, will Juve win it:)

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
Capello considers trident attack Wednesday 4 May, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus continue their Press silence while testing out new tactical solutions, but patron Lapo Elkann admits he’s expecting an entertaining game against Milan this Sunday.

“I’d prefer to sit down and watch Milan-Juventus in the San Siro stands rather than talk about it,” revealed the heir to the FIAT empire.

“I think it impossible to make a prediction right now. The important thing is that both teams could not be more motivated and it will certainly be a difficult encounter. I also expect it to be a spectacular one.”

The two clubs have been locked together at the top of the Serie A table for months now and Sunday’s showdown at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza could decide the Scudetto race.

Juve have decided to best prepare for this most important game of the season by refusing to speak with the Press, as they claimed in a statement last weekend that there was a plot to “damage the club” in this delicate time.

Prying eyes are nonetheless keeping close tabs on the training sessions to work out how Fabio Capello will set out his squad, especially in the absence of the suspended Zlatan Ibrahimovic and injured Jonathan Zebina.

Lilian Thuram and Alessio Tacchinardi did not take part in training today, but should be fit enough to resume activity tomorrow.

With David Trezeguet returning to full fitness, it is rumoured that the Frenchman will start in place of Alessandro Del Piero, as Marcelo Zalayeta represents a more tactically versatile figure.

Another option he has tested out this week is the trident attack with Del Piero countering Marcos Cafu and Zalayeta running at Paolo Maldini.

The Bianconeri have started with three upfront in five occasions this year and all of them – including the trip to Roma – saw them emerge with maximum points. However, when introduced during a match, it has only earned two draws and a defeat.

Juventus haven’t conquered the San Siro since a crushing 6-1 victory in 1996-97, followed by five draws and two Milan wins.

From Channel4.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)