Milan-Juventus (7 Viewers)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Would you like Abramovich to come buy out some club in Italy and win the title by 15 points?

Was this not you who wrote this or am i crazy?

Is it that you do not know what you are posting? Or what did you imply from that particular comment?

Why on earth should man city be competitive, when was the last time they were competitive?
Why do you keep making this out to be an Epl vs SerieA issue? I only raise the subject because so many of you on here have pulled up your noses against Epl and made SerieA to be far and away the best league.

I just try and make you see that there are always 2 sides to every argument but you always make out that its about the Epl

I prefer serieA to any other league but I am not blinded by the poorness of it , this season

I do not mind Juve and Milan or anybody else dominating SerieA if they are convincing about it, but we have limped to equal first place and Milan have not been that brilliant either, the problem is Inter draw too many games and the likes of Parma, Lazio and Roma have not been at the races this season so its been boring

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Well, its come to this. The only 'edge' we will have in this encounter will be the fact that milan will be tired from the game at PSV. I would be ****ing happy with a draw, and would probably do a manic harakiri out of happiness if we win.

However, Milan are not unstoppable. We have been playing ugly football, but in recent weeks we have been improving. Milan however, could of easily lost against la viola if Pazzini had a better finishing touch.

If we have Emerson in the midfield, we stand a chance. If not, they will run us over.

Predictions:

With Emerson:

1-1

Shevchenko, Zalayeta

without Emerson

1-0

Shevchenko

nori

Jan 9, 2005
I think that 1-1 will be the score with alex and sheva the scorers
But I have a question
by sunday I will be in Los Angelos and does anyone know where and at what time can I watch the match there??
I would be very grateful if someone told me

May 30, 2004
i am almost sure it will be a 0 - 0 game the only way juventus will score is if ac milan score first... i want del piero to be the hero tht night and win us that game.. i believe we can win if we playa good game and i dont believe in the they ll be tired crap tonight will be a good practice game for them and i dont think it ll affect their performance..... compare the lineups and see who has the upperhand .. this is my opinion according to recent performances

dida > buffon
Cana > Stam
Nesta = Thuram
Zambrotta = Maldini
Cafu > Pessoto
Nedved > Gattuso
Kaka = Emerson
Pirlo > appiah blasi tachinardi
Camo > Seedorf
Scheva > Del Piero
Trez = crespo

feel free to post ur opinions

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Buffon > Dida
Cannavaro <= Nesta
Thuram > Stam
Zambrotta > Maldini
Cafu > Pesotto
Emerson < Pirlo
Blasi < Gatusso
Nedved < Kaka
Camo > Seedorf
DP < Sheva
Zalayeta = Crespo.

Capello > Ancelotti.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
All Good With Juve-Galliani
5/4/2005 1:38:00 PM
AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani reassured that his relationship with the Juventus management is still in excellent conditions, despite Juve’s press-silence seemed to indicate that the long-standing bond between the two Italian giants was slowly falling apart.
“I spoke with Moggi yesterday, we have a great relationship. There are no problems between the two managements,” said Galliani on Tuesday.

The press release Juventus sent out on Sunday to announce their press-silence hinted at a possible conspiracy against them, thereby automatically implying that this conspiracy was aiding Milan at the same time.

The Rossoneri however are not falling into the trap of starting a row with the Bianconeri on the eve of Sunday’s San Siro showdown.

Milan and Juventus share the top of the Serie A standings on 76 points.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Capello better then Ancelotti?? gimme a break!
Can you convince me how Ancelotti is better than Capello?

Since you always rely on statistics, this time they won't be in your favour.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dan ] ++
Buffon > Dida
Cannavaro <= Nesta
Thuram > Stam
Zambrotta > Maldini
Cafu > Pesotto
Emerson < Pirlo
Blasi < Gatusso
Nedved < Kaka
Camo > Seedorf
DP < Sheva
Zalayeta = Crespo.

Capello > Ancelotti.
Emerson > Gatusso
Blasi < Pirlo

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
guys listen to me if ur gonna look at this match on paper, then Milan can eat us alive , c'mon guys :
considing the current situation of the players , all their players are better than our players , except for zambro who can be superior..

The only way we r gonna win this game is by the pure heart of the players , and how much the players really want to win.They have to give their complete best ,which am sure they will

forzaa juve

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Can you convince me how Ancelotti is better than Capello?

Since you always rely on statistics, this time they won't be in your favour.
I never rely on statistics, BUT if you'd like to hear some, Ancelotti on his way for his 2nd CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, and oh maybe because He won the League last year, or maybe because he knows what players to choose in his squad or what tactics to use or MAYBE HE KNOWS WHAT PLAYERS THE SQUAD NEEDS....wake up Jeeks.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

Was this not you who wrote this or am i crazy?

Is it that you do not know what you are posting? Or what did you imply from that particular comment?
No denco. If you take it word for word, I said "..come buy out some CLUB and win the title by 15 points." I thought that was a simple enough sentence to understand.

And I have found the Serie A to be exciting this year, but of course I always do. This year I have not been totally amused with the EPL because you knew from the start Chelsea was going to take the title. And the way the Blues play in England is almost less exciting than Juve. But the individual matches in Serie a between clubs like Udinese, Lecce, and Palermo have been good from what I've seen of them. But each to his own opinion.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I never rely on statistics, BUT if you'd like to hear some, Ancelotti on his way for his 2nd CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, and oh maybe because He won the League last year, or maybe because he knows what players to choose in his squad or what tactics to use or MAYBE HE KNOWS WHAT PLAYERS THE SQUAD NEEDS....wake up Jeeks.
Shame he never knew what to do with Juventus. Capello has the better overall record and Ancelotti was unable to do anything with Juventus. Now the latter is at Milan with perhaps the best squad in the world, coincidence?

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
Pirlo & Gattuso > Emerson & Blasi
no man u say tht koz u havent seen emerson play for a while but emerson is better than gattuso and culd be better than pirlo too emerson is like a 5th defender good shots from outside the box and great headers

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Shame he never knew what to do with Juventus. Capello has the better overall record and Ancelotti was unable to do anything with Juventus. Now the latter is at Milan with perhaps the best squad in the world, coincidence?
Andy, Since when Capello is coaching and Since when Carlo Ancelotti started?

P.s the better squad your talking about, I don't think Pirlo would have been World-Class player without Carlo, neither Gattuso and so on, Ancelotti is always getting the right players for his team, Unlike Fabio who's always buying the players he likes....Capello can win Serie A, La liga, BundesLiga, but never Champions League!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)