Mike Brown/Ferguson riots (3 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
But Andy, you're confusing means with desire. Criminals have badass guns. But throw in every Joe Wannabe Crimefighter packing firepower more than they carry in their squad cars, and you seemed shocked that a cop would fall for the liberal trap of thinking "what the $#@! am I doing with my deck in my hand here"?

If you don't bother to look at the difference, you're just some slob with a rifle in his lap watching Fox News who believes they have the authoritative voice to speak for police officers when I doubt you've even been on so much as a ride along.

That's precisely as hypocritical as the liberal goons you accuse for driving BMWs with their Harvard MBA degrees and get all preachy about the plight of the black man in today's America.

Same circus, different clown.

Perhaps you're just shocked that I'm siding with the financial interests of the NRA on this one, but with gun proliferation as it is, of my brother says he feels like he needs more firepower in the streets to do is job, I say he should get it. Why deny him the rights of ordinary citizens these days?
But your brother isn't the only say in this matter. Did you happen to read the article I posted last night from the Detroit PD? Even in a shithole like the 313, the cops realize that law-abiding citizens having access to firearms makes their city more safe. This is intuitive, by the way, because obviously criminals will think twice when breaking into homes or mugging folks on the street.

If your brother feels like he needs combat vehicles and camouflage to do his job as a peace officer, then perhaps he chose the wrong profession. The majority of citizens out there do not carry heat with them, but they’re still harassed by big city cops and local authorities because everyone is now guilty until proven innocent. The supposed terrorists have won in that regard, just like they have with everything else since 9/11. The terrorism threat is so inconsequential that we are now at the point of comical schizophrenic behavior by police and local authorities, which is the production of office of Homeland Security. Bee stings kill more people in the US than terrorism, so do lightning strikes by a multiple of FOUR. How many terrorists have either Homeland Security or the TSA thwarted? Last time I checked, none, unless you consider pedophiles and drug smugglers to be terrorists. But they’re not, so these agencies are completely irreverent and will only be used to target certain groups the administration abhors, just like the IRS targeting conservatives. I worked with one individual who recently got a job with Homeland, and he says he will be looking for threats emanating from local militias! Gee, how many have they killed over the past decade? Zero, or none?

Either way, the police state is a creation of an obsessive compulsive out of control government, creating these worthless jobs so as to keep the Ponzi scheme going.

- - - Updated - - -

but why couldnt this be more about poor police training as opposed to indicative of some underlying racism against blacks?? it's actually great to be black in america.
Because that's the only thing that keeps the Democrats going. It's the new crack they push.

Buy on AliExpress.com

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Andy, you're like a bad riverboat crooner who everytime a person in the audience makes a request for you to sing "Free Bird" or something, you respond with "My Way" -- because you only know or memorize your own greatest hits, regardless of what anyone in front of you is actually talking about.

Who knew you were a lot like Berlusconi?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I think race relations have been set back 20 years. I don't recall this much race tension when I was in high school several years ago. The race baiters of the Democratic party have successfully lowered everyone's IQ and are setting up a race war just in time for the 2016 elections. It amazes me how so many people fall for it though.
Unfortunately it's starting to look that way.
but why couldnt this be more about poor police training as opposed to indicative of some underlying racism against blacks?? it's actually great to be black in america.
It's both imo.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Andy, you're like a bad riverboat crooner who everytime a person in the audience makes a request for you to sing "Free Bird" or something, you respond with "My Way" -- because you only know or memorize your own greatest hits, regardless of what anyone in front of you is actually talking about.

Who knew you were a lot like Berlusconi?
Doesn't everyone do that to a degree? And hey, I voted Democrat for a number of years, too.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Doesn't everyone do that to a degree? And hey, I voted Democrat for a number of years, too.
To a degree, probably. And I've been registered as an independent for eons.

But if I can't have a serious conversation about why the police should be entitled to the same weaponry legalized for the lay public without it becoming Andy's 9/11 Sermon of the day, then there really isn't much point of going any further.

I wonder what Nelly and the Lunatics think about this, especially City Spudd, Murphy Lee and Ali
St. Louis is one of the most horrible places in America to spend a summer, btw. Insanely oppressive -- even without the racism claims. :sick:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
where do you see the racism?
I don't, but I am not black. But if every black man that I become friends with seems to have the same issues, maybe there might be something to it.

Here's the thing though, there's a reason for it. Here's an example. I've been robbed before by two black kids. My brother once got jumped by two cars full of black kids. My mom when she was younger got robbed by two black kids in front of her high school. My uncle would ALWAYS have to fight black kids in High School because they would pick on his brother because he was small. Here, there was even this: http://nypost.com/2014/02/17/teens-go-berserk-at-kings-plaza-mall-again/ (Note the "again" part)

I can go on and on with many similar situations, and each time there will always be one common denominator: these stupid punk bitch hoodrat black kids. If a human continually abuses a dog, the dog will become fearful and violent towards other humans, but can you say that's not understandable? But at the end of the day you will have people like my friend (currently in medical school and would never do anything to harm someone else) gets looked at and treated like the above lowlife pieces of shit, that's where I think the problem is.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
solved:

Now Murphy Lee ain't dumb man cuz' if the shoe is on the shelf you should have some man
:lol:

Where you gettin them colors? Are you dying them?

Juventino[RUS];4666862 said:
STREET NELLY

j. cole

I think most of all "black stars" are attentionwhoring on situations like this
Those look to be just pictures of random black guys

Everyone knows Nelly wears a bandaid in honor of City Spudd above his cheek

- - - Updated - - -

St. Louis is one of the most horrible places in America to spend a summer, btw. Insanely oppressive -- even without the racism claims. :sick:
Don't tell Mark McGwire that

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Here are the hashtags I'm seeing on my twitter feed

#st8gutta
#gangstagrillz
#boutdatlyfe
#cirocboyz
#maybachmusic
#richgang

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I live in an open carry state, see people carry all the time, and have never once seen any altercations as you would describe. In fact, open carry areas are far safer than those with total gun bans. Cities with outright gun bans typically have the highest crime rates, such as Chicago.
Dude, I rarely saw people open carry in Jefferson and Berkeley counties.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I don't, but I am not black. But if every black man that I become friends with seems to have the same issues, maybe there might be something to it.

Here's the thing though, there's a reason for it. Here's an example. I've been robbed before by two black kids. My brother once got jumped by two cars full of black kids. My mom when she was younger got robbed by two black kids in front of her high school. My uncle would ALWAYS have to fight black kids in High School because they would pick on his brother because he was small. Here, there was even this: http://nypost.com/2014/02/17/teens-go-berserk-at-kings-plaza-mall-again/ (Note the "again" part)

I can go on and on with many similar situations, and each time there will always be one common denominator: these stupid punk bitch hoodrat black kids. If a human continually abuses a dog, the dog will become fearful and violent towards other humans, but can you say that's not understandable? But at the end of the day you will have people like my friend (currently in medical school and would never do anything to harm someone else) gets looked at and treated like the above lowlife pieces of shit, that's where I think the problem is.

boohoo what about mexicans? gays? arabs? fat people? so unless you are a young rich fit white male you wont be completely accepted in society? Maybe blacks should look into who are the role models in their communities or what kind of parenting job they do with their kids?

OP
Juventino[RUS]
Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #99
    http://time.com/3132635/ferguson-coming-race-war-class-warfare/
    One way to keep these 50 million fractured is through disinformation. PunditFact’s recent scorecard on network news concluded that at Fox and Fox News Channel, 60 percent of claims are false.

In Russia, 95% of the news on the federal chanells are F A L S E because all the channels are under control of Putin's friend Kovalchuk :sergio: Putin is good, Putin made right decision, Putin is doing everything right, All hates us, americans are stupid, europeans are dying because of gays marriages, only putin is our lord and saviour, new ukraine's government are nazis :sergio:

March for Ferguson in Chicago, the same city where people kill each other for 24/7 and they never had a protest about it :sergio:

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2014-chicago-murders/explore-data

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Let me show some racist facts, wich still are facts

The majority of crimes is commited by coloured americans. Therefore they are a more likely target for police officers.

As long as the crime goes like that, police will pay extra attention, and grow distrust for blacks.

Should blacks be mad at police ? No, they should be mad at the goverment wich isnt providing them enough chances to get our of criminality.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)