Office Depot
    Knodel's Bakery and Catering
    Hohmeier Auto Body
    Dierbergs Market
    Ross Dress for Less
    Advance Auto Parts
    ToysRUs
    Payless Shoe Store

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...hot-six-times--twice-in-the-head-9675118.html
    Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times - twice in the head

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    At the same time, it's absolute truth that the NRA is trying to put military grade weapons in the hands of every hobbyist. But people go ape$#@! when a cop looks at his GLOCK pistol and thinks, "Why am I the only one not getting some of that in this scenario?"

If you have problems with cops carrying armor and automatic weapons, your complaints need to start with the NRA.
    :lol:

Complete and utter bullshit, it's Homeland Security aka the Feds that are the ones giving local police departments the heavy armor, L-Rads, et cetera.

I mean seriously, do you actually try to spin everything against Conservatives or are you simply regurgitating Rachel Maddow with every post? I don't watch MSNBC, CNN, or the like, but you sound like a broken record.

- - - Updated - - -

Trickle down economy is one of the most disastrous economic guidelines that for some reason is still not seen as such.
    And yet, the only answer is more government, bloaded government, and free handouts for everyone. Gee, you think we would be printing 5% GDP growth each quarter with these policies in place, yet all we can print is 1% after revising down from 2%, and everyone is still either underemployed or out of the workforce!

You lot are economic geniuses!

- - - Updated - - -

I can imagine it leads to some pretty unpleasant, intimidating situations when gun-toting bampots feel the need to flaunt their weapons in public.

It's ridiculous the way so many Americans are so determined to hang on to a right that that was dreamed up in revolutionary times and which should have been repealed long ago.
    I live in an open carry state, see people carry all the time, and have never once seen any altercations as you would describe. In fact, open carry areas are far safer than those with total gun bans. Cities with outright gun bans typically have the highest crime rates, such as Chicago.

Moreover, my family's city of Detroit has seen a sharp reduction in crime after the cops have promoted owning firearms.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140716/METRO01/307160034

I think it's safe to say an armed society is a polite one. But don't tell that to the Democrats, they are statist control freaks.

- - - Updated - - -

It's an entire mentality I just can't even begin to comprehend.

People get so into the anti-government, personal freedom mindset, and then seem to feel the need to behave like $#@!s just because they are entitled to.

Does it not occur to them at any point that just because you are entitled to do something that it isn't necessarily a good idea to actually do it?

But then it's not just individual stuff that baffles me in America.
    Your post makes absolutely no sense at all. The rioting populations generally aren't ones who give a damn about personal freedoms and firearms. Most of the rioting you see comes from a population that lives on government handouts and subsidies, or your usual leftist. And trust me, once the government can no longer fund all the entitlements people think they deserve, the handout crew will throw even more riots (which is party what Der Homeland is preparing the local police goons for).

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    At the same time, it's absolute truth that the NRA is trying to put military grade weapons in the hands of every hobbyist. But people go apeshit when a cop looks at his GLOCK pistol and thinks, "Why am I the only one not getting some of that in this scenario?"

If you have problems with cops carrying armor and automatic weapons, your complaints need to start with the NRA.
    I would never ever be a cop, middle america be armed to the teeth and crazy as shit.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    Juventino[RUS];4666335 said:
    Prs0wci.jpg

Im7wVir.jpg

List of looted stores in Ferguson Riots:
    Quick Trip (looted & burned)
    Domino's Pizza (looted & burned)
    Ferguson Chop Suey (looted & burned)
    Taco Bell (looted & vandalized)
    St. Vincent de Paul Thrift Store
    Autozone
    Red's BBQ
    Shoe Carnival
    Zisser Tire Auto Service
    Sam's Meat Market
    Dellwood Market
    Target
    Walmart
    Ferguson Market & Liqour
    Yellow Diamond Boutique
    Feel Beauty Supply
    Foot Locker
    Kmart
    PNC Bank
    Walgreens
    Quick Cash
    Family Dollar
    Boost Mobile
    DTLR
    Hibbett Sports
    Velvet Freeze Ice Cream
    Remy Beauty Supply
    Cricket Wireless
    Phillips 66
    Energy Express
    JC Wireless
    T-Mobile
    Sprint
    Radioshack
    Firestone Complete Auto Care Store
    Dollar General
    Up N Up Fashion
    Office Depot
    Knodel's Bakery and Catering
    Hohmeier Auto Body
    Dierbergs Market
    Ross Dress for Less
    Advance Auto Parts
    ToysRUs
    Payless Shoe Store

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...hot-six-times--twice-in-the-head-9675118.html
    Michael Brown shooting: Chaos erupts on the streets of Ferguson after autopsy shows teenager was shot six times - twice in the head

:sergio:
    Michael wasn't involved....and even if he was involved, does a man under 20 deserve 6 bullets for that?

Man I really don't expect you to relate one bit actually....but constant harassment of cops, racial profiling, brutality and not to mention your word don't mean shit and they got the best lawyer repping them. Regardless. ...stick to bashing gods...leave human talk to humans.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #47

Complete and utter bullshit, it's Homeland Security aka the Feds that are the ones giving local police departments the heavy armor, L-Rads, et cetera.

I mean seriously, do you actually try to spin everything against Conservatives or are you simply regurgitating Rachel Maddow with every post? I don't watch MSNBC, CNN, or the like, but you sound like a broken record.

- - - Updated - - -

And yet, the only answer is more government, bloaded government, and free handouts for everyone. Gee, you think we would be printing 5% GDP growth each quarter with these policies in place, yet all we can print is 1% after revising down from 2%, and everyone is still either underemployed or out of the workforce!

You lot are economic geniuses!

- - - Updated - - -

I live in an open carry state, see people carry all the time, and have never once seen any altercations as you would describe. In fact, open carry areas are far safer than those with total gun bans. Cities with outright gun bans typically have the highest crime rates, such as Chicago.

Moreover, my family's city of Detroit has seen a sharp reduction in crime after the cops have promoted owning firearms.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140716/METRO01/307160034

I think it's safe to say an armed society is a polite one. But don't tell that to the Democrats, they are statist control freaks.

- - - Updated - - -

Your post makes absolutely no sense at all. The rioting populations generally aren't ones who give a damn about personal freedoms and firearms. Most of the rioting you see comes from a population that lives on government handouts and subsidies, or your usual leftist. And trust me, once the government can no longer fund all the entitlements people think they deserve, the handout crew will throw even more riots (which is party what Der Homeland is preparing the local police goons for).
    :agree:

The more guns people have = the less crimes will happen, because fuckers will think twice before enter into your house at night

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:
    Michael wasn't involved....and even if he was involved, does a man under 20 deserve 6 bullets for that?

Man I really don't expect you to relate one bit actually....but constant harassment of cops, racial profiling, brutality and not to mention your word don't mean shit and they got the best lawyer repping them. Regardless. ...stick to bashing gods...leave human talk to humans.
    Where did i said that he deserved to be gunned down?! the blacks are trying to describe him as angel while he was a robber, that's my point, and my second point that you don't ask for justice with looting and stealing from ur own citizens!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    This is just pathetic. The SWAT Team is rolling around with guns drawn on the crowd, they look like a bunch of IDF troops heading into Gaza.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Yeah, this isn't ending any time soon, looks like it is getting progressively worse.

The guy from Vice said live rounds were fired, not rubber bullets, live fire for a minute or so.

OP
    Juventino[RUS]
    Mar 9, 2006
  • Thread Starter #54
    Yeah, this isn't ending any time soon, looks like it is getting progressively worse.

The guy from Vice said live rounds were fired, not rubber bullets, live fire for a minute or so.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/18/getty-photographer-arrested_n_5689614.html

Like in Russia :touched: they love doing it here

- - - Updated - - -

ye situation is very bad

Also they removed all identification from their uniforms, Russian police style :sergio:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    The SWAT vehicle drove directly towards a CNN news crew and then swerved out of the way. The protesters seemed used to it but the CNN crew was definitely freaked out. So, there you have it, the cops are in the wrong again.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003

I'll just tell my cop brother then that he's an idiot, that he's really not feeling outgunned on the streets by every hoodlum and John Q Public like he tells me, but that this is all just a liberal conspiracy. :lol2:

Juventino[RUS];4666347 said:
    From what i see it's LA riots 2nd coming
    LA was for whimps. Detroit '67 is where it's at, chump.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)