Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Him and Herrera should be the minimum, not fecking witsel or matuidi
Agreed. Or matic for that matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Verratti feels like our lost son... Italian and talented loves Juve and not here...
He is probably our most wanted mid in this forum and maybe outside of it as well...

Isco is great and would be great for a proper price but the truth is Herrera is the one we need more at the moment!
Yep, im seriously hoping Marotta has kept contact with porto/doyen on the herrera situation.

Also, lets not forget an unproven verratti chose money over us. And although it does not matter to me, lets not pretend he was a diehard juve fan as a kid, as pictures later surfaced of verratti in an inter jersey as well. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
I think it would be bad for us to do so as Pogba has a better market value is more marketable and IMO a better player... Considering how things went (Pogba to Man Utd) Id happily take Verratti as our mid feels empty now
We are getting a budget CM at this point, like 20mil player or something. I wonder if we even inquired about Verratti. If not for a swap we should have put him above Higuain on our priority list. The midfield would have been pure destilled world class and Mandzukic& Dybala upfront. Yea I'd have gladly spent 90mil on Verratti rather than on Higuain.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yep but he's a bit behind still

-------------Tackles--------Interceptions
Lemina------2,3------------1,6
Marchisio----2,1------------2,8
Sturaro------1,6------------0,8

These are per game statistics so a bit skewed because Sturaro has 8 sub appearances and Lemina has 3 while Marchisio has none.
:tup:

hes still ahead of our other mids i think

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
For me the Zaza transfer is at the centre of the opportunity to negoatiate with at best 2 clubs in connexion with the kind of player + cash deal.

I'd like Zaza to stay - his goal per minutes ratio stats are impressive and I hope if he's gone in the next week or two that we can get a sum commensurate to his acknowledged ability to score goals.

What is the minumum we should accept in straight cash terms?

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
For me the Zaza transfer is at the centre of the opportunity to negoatiate with at best 2 clubs in connexion with the kind of player + cash deal.

I'd like Zaza to stay - his goal per minutes ratio stats are impressive and I hope if he's gone in the next week or two that we can get a sum commensurate to his acknowledged ability to score goals.

What is the minumum we should accept in straight cash terms?

30m

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
As for asamoah instead of one of MF's Im not sure about it as it would make us stronger in creating stuff but defensively he is exactly suited to juve.We seriously need to get a creative midfielder for post pogba days, can't rely on hardworking physical players all year long to solve everything.
pjanic and pjaca

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
Agreed. Or matic for that matter.

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, im seriously hoping Marotta has kept contact with porto/doyen on the herrera situation.

Also, lets not forget an unproven verratti chose money over us. And although it does not matter to me, lets not pretend he was a diehard juve fan as a kid, as pictures later surfaced of verratti in an inter jersey as well. :lol:
It may have also been the opportunity to play. Breaking into a midfield of Pogba, Vidal, Marchisio, and Pirlo wasn't exactly easy.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
It may have also been the opportunity to play. Breaking into a midfield of Pogba, Vidal, Marchisio, and Pirlo wasn't exactly easy.
Pogba arrived that same summer and was unproven also though.

- - - Updated - - -

And the fact that we couldn't agree on the transfer fee with Pescara while PSG was happy to pay the asking price.
Not true, we pretty much had a deal with Pescara and PSG came in and offered almost double. We weren't gonna spend that much on an unproven youngster at the time.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
:tup: Still it wasn't the player choosing PSG over money it was Pescara selling for the better offer.
Just saying he could've stuck to his guns if there was already an agreement with Juve. But then again maybe he didn't want to shit all over Pescara like that since they developed him.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
WΏΏdy?;5359736 said:
Any two of masch, herrera and matic and we can close the mercato. Wouldnt mind shipping off zaza and bring in a potential young bomber.
Zaza is a potentially young bomber. We should keep him. He always does well when given the chance.

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Isco or Kovacic. Anything else and we're wasting our time. Technically, the Pogba loss is a massive loss, even more so than physically. If we struggled to cope with Bayern and Barca's pressing with him in our team, without him we're in real trouble.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Isco is not for sale and by the sounds of it, neither is Kovacic. To be honest, if we cannot find a decent mid, don't waste money on an average player. Would rather bring in someone young with potential who is under 21 and doesn't affect the quota - like Diawara for example.

If Zaza goes then I figure we have room for 7 senior players including home grown Marchisio. Let Hernanes go and keep Pereyra & Lemina.

Khedira, Marchisio, Pjanic, Sturaro, Lemina, Asamoah, Pereyra, Mandragora, Diawara? Maybe even keep Marrone (who is home grown on top of that list). If Zaza stays, we need to get rid of one more senior non HG mid.

enzo

May 14, 2012
So is this thread just wishful thinking, or do people actually believe we will still get another above average mid in this mercato?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)