• Diawara N

• W. Carvalho Y

• W. Carvalho N

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I think we need a DM much more than a CM. I think Lemina and Asamoah can do the job to alternate with Khedira but we badly need a replacement for Marchisio. I'm not the biggest fan of playing Pjanic as regista, I like him better in Pogba's spot.

Khedira-Biglia or Gustavo-Pjanic in the mean time.

When Marchisio returns, Khedira-Marchisio-Pjanic, with Lemina-Biglia or Gustavo-Asamoah as backups. Looks strong to me.

We need to offload Pereyra and Hernanes, and perhaps Sturaro too (though I think we'll keep him). We'll keep Mandragora until January I think.

Mandragora looks promising and I'd give him a try in some serie A games until Marchisio comes back but he's still injured too, so we can forget about that. Hence, we need a DM.
Yeah, I agree. Pjanic in Pogba's free role is the best. Need a monster to cover for Marchisio or give the midfield something new. Cant we try for Mascherano again, with the Pogba cash?

Most of the other names are really underwhelming and would make up the numbers, more than anything else.

Jul 1, 2010
You guys make it sound like RM and barca mids are very heavy weight.

You dont need 11 body builders in a footballteam.
Well Real look much more solid in midfield now that they have a proper DM in Casemiro. Marchisio isn't as strong physically but his defensive skills and tactical awareness/positioning more than make up for it.

Jul 1, 2010
Agreed. I think that midfield is strong. Not as strong as our midfields in the last few years but still pretty strong. Anyways we strengthened in other positions so overall I think we're stronger.

I'm also excited in what Pjaca can do, he looks very promising from the little I've seen so far. Gives us more options offensively.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Damn we went from the best MF in the world, to a good one very dependable on players fitness in the span of two summers.

Marotta better sign a decent replacement along with some young player with potential.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Agreed. I think that midfield is strong. Not as strong as our midfields in the last few years but still pretty strong. Anyways we strengthened in other positions so overall I think we're stronger.

I'm also excited in what Pjaca can do, he looks very promising from the little I've seen so far. Gives us more options offensively.
I'm afraid this might turn out to be dissapointing, but we'll see.
Yeah Pjaca who knows. There's space for the likes of Lemina or Pereyra to step up now too, never this much chance to break into the mdfiel.d

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
@Mark I have some gut feeling that we'll choose someone between H. Herrera and Matic :numnum:

Too scared to green something after the Pogba fiasco :shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)