Michel Platini (8 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Amazing how people don’t realize Platini had a deciding vote on what country would host the cup and how tangled up he is in Qatari business all because he used to play for Juve before most people here were watching the games.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude’s a corrupt scumbag.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Amazing how people don’t realize Platini had a deciding vote on what country would host the cup and how tangled up he is in Qatari business all because he used to play for Juve before most people here were watching the games.

- - - Updated - - -

He's so Balkan in his behaviour I feel like he is my distant relative.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
First World Fags are crying because a regressive camel herding nation with a history of human rights abuses, slavery allegations, and truckloads of petro dollars got the WC instead of Mama Murica or some other "developed" country? :sad: :cry:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
First World Fags are crying because a regressive camel herding nation with a history of human rights abuses, slavery allegations, and truckloads of petro dollars got the WC instead of Mama Murica or some other "developed" country? :sad: :cry:
world cup of qatar:
1. will be held in the middle of the season 2022/23, November 21 - December 18
2. is the major example of sports-washing
3. the stadium building is 5 times more controversial and tragic than Brazil 2014 or SA 2010, both of whom were really bad

why does football need this? I'd have hated for a WC to be held in US timezone, but I'd rather that than a qatar WC

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am so happy that this corrupt scumbag got arrested. Hopefully he'll never ever has to do with football again.

The World Cup in Qatar should be cancelled or let Neymar play there alone.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I am so happy that this corrupt scumbag got arrested. Hopefully he'll never ever has to do with football again.

The World Cup in Qatar should be cancelled or let Neymar play there alone.
I agree, it's good that he got arrested. But the only thing in store for him after this is a promotion and a bonus.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about that, maybe a little, but it's way more about how come there aren't more FIFA leaders taking into courts for Qatar? Is like in a war go after colonels and not after generals, that's what doesn't make sense IMO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)